EIGHTEEN

𝐀𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐀
↳ EIGHTEEN;
DOOMSDAY

𝐀𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐀↳ EIGHTEEN;DOOMSDAY

⋄ ⧫ ⟡ ⧫ ⋄

AFTER THE DAYS EVENTS, ARTEMIS FELL ASLEEP IN KLAUS' ARMS. There was just nothing quite like it. She couldn't deny the bond between them anymore. She may have had someone in the past, but Klaus was her now, he was her present. And he wanted to be there.

Klaus couldn't imagine a life without her. He adored her. He couldn't imagine waking up with her not in his arms.

Wake up.
Wake up, you need to remember.
Artemis, remember!
You both need to wake up, NOW!

They both shot up at the sound of the voices again. Artemis only thought it was over since Selene had showed her a memory. Apparently it was only the beginning.

"Not again." Klaus groaned. "Can't we just have one lie in."

He collapsed back onto the mattress and pulled Artemis with him, smothering her face with kisses. She laughed in his arms.

"But it's not just me Selene wants now. Ready to see where I grew up?" Artemis teased.

Klaus sent her a look, before they both got ready for the day.

It seemed like it was fate, Artemis already had plans to go to Lennox Forest with her family for the day, but she would now meet them later on. Selene wanted her and Klaus, and that was what they would get.

Klaus drove them to the border of the forest; it was mostly a silent ride. Klaus could see how nervous Artemis was. She stared out for he window the whole way, not daring to question Klaus' music choices.

He pulled to a stop and opened her door for her. She smiled gratefully and led the way into the forest. As soon as she could, she sped off, using her heightened speed to get to the boundary quicker. Klaus laughed and rushed behind her, keeping up with her pace.

They made it within minutes and came to a stop at the boundary. It was invisible and Klaus was slowly feeling the push for him to leave. He had the urge to turn around and go back the way he came.

Seeing his struggle, Artemis grabbed his hand and pulled him through the invisible boundary line. As soon as he crossed it, he relaxed. They began running again until they entered the clearing with all the broken and overgrown buildings.

But there was Selene, the Moon Goddess, once again standing there waiting for them to arrive. She was completely calm, waiting until the couple stood before her.

"It's time you both remembered." She said with a small smile.

She flicked her wrist and the two were sent backwards falling through the ground, falling through the sky until they landed on the ground once more.