F~I~F~T~E~E~N: Speak

Hollister Ray:

After Seth and I got back from our little lunch date my mind was racing and I couldn't focus on anything. All I could think about was Jonah and Jack. My mind being torn into two trying to decide. It was impossible. My head was physically hurting and it sucked. By the time I got home all I wanted to do was sit on the couch and binge-watch Season  5 of Criminal Minds. But as you might think, my mind would never let me do that. Ever. I sat on the couch, waiting for my phone to go off. Whoever tries to talk to me first is who I'm gonna focus on, I thought. 6 episodes later, I couldn't take it anymore. I opened my phone and deleted every message I got from Jonah this morning, including the 2 voicemails. Then I texted him.

"My Dork" Holli❤🤯:
I deleted all your messages.
If you have something you wanna say, say it to my face.
The place we met.
20 minutes.
Be there, please.

"My King" Marais❤🤯:
I wouldn't miss it for the world.
Read at 7:10 PM

I re-did my hair, put on my Vans, grabbed my phone, keys, and threw on Jonah's hoodie and left. This could go 1 of 2 ways. Bad, or worse.

***

Jonah Maraias:

I saw that Holli had read my message and hoped for the best. I let out a sigh of relief when I had read that she deleted every message. I hope she didn't listen to them. Oh, fuck. what if she did and she just wanted me to say it to her face so she could laugh at me and then leave. No, she wouldn't do that, would she? I called Seth as I got in my truck.

"What's up, bro?" he answered after the 3rd ring.

"Holli wants me to meet up with her, now."

"Oh- OH SHIT!" His voice filled with shock.

"What? What? Should- should I be worried?" I panicked out loud.

"Oh, uhm, I can't tell you for sure but I think this is good news... I hope..."

"Thanks, Seth, that was really convincing. I'm guessing you talked to her today?" I asked him.

"Yep!" He said, popping the 'p'. "Even went on a lunch date, but don't worry, everything will be fine in the end," he said, trying to soothe me.

"What did you say to her?!" I said pulling into the parking lot at 7:22.

"I'm guessing you'll find out. Buh-bye now!" He said and then hung up. I swear I'm gonna kill him. I waited for a few minutes and saw Holli pull up. She got out of her car and immediatly recognised my car. She walked over to the passenger side and got in.

"Speak."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I know it is much shorter than usual but good stuff is coming soon

(Word count: 461)

Be sure to comment and Vote!

~Devon~