T~H~R~E~E: He Did What?

^^ Jonah Marais ^^

Jonah Marais:

"He. Did. WHAT?" Nate yells.

"I know, I know." I say taking of my snap back and running my hand through my hair.

"I don't know who the hell he thinks he is, but I swear, I'm gonna beat his ass." Michael throws in. 

"Guys, chill out. We're getting a bit of and audience," Seth whispers. I look up to see three tables looking at us, along with Hollister, and her friend, Camry... I think her name is.

"I don't know if that fuckboy thinks he's cute or something, but he just crossed the line." Nate spits.

"Jesus, Nate. Calm down. I'm gonna go take a look at it tonight." I say putting my snap back back on and looking up, making eye contact with Hollister. Her gorgeous brown eyes, shone in the lights. Her long dark hair covered a part of her face, although she was still as stunning as ever. God, why did she have to be so beautiful?

 For some reason, I was disappointed in her. Like this was somehow her fault. After about three seconds, she went back to her table and put on an award winning smile. I guess I just wanted her to be different.

***

Hollister Ray:

"He. Did. WHAT?" I hear some buffoon, yell. His words were my reaction to this whole "Burning Down A Ball Park" situation we had going on at the moment. 

"I don't know who the hell he thinks he is, but I swear, I'm gonna beat his ass." A different voice says. Jack hits my leg, causing me to look up from Tom Holland on Instagram and look over to where the yelling was coming from. My eyes glanced around a group of 4 boys. One of them being Seth. He looked over to me and I gave him a concerning look as he said something to his friends. I continue to look at the boys until one of them catches my eyes. 

A tall boy, looks to be "6'1" or so, with dark brown hair, kinda pointed upward and parted to the left. His hand was running through it, making it look super soft. His blue eyes met mine, as he placed a red and black snap back on his head. He had a pretty straight jawline, and a really cute butt chin. He had a strong, athletic build. All around a really attractive looking guy.

After around three seconds of eye contact, I turned back to Jack, Camry, and Lane. Camry said something to make me laugh and so we did. For some reason, I felt like the boy was still looking at me. But I didn't look back, I didn't want Jack to think anything.

Suddenly, the bell rang and Jack kissed me.

"See you tonight?" He asked.

"See you tonight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

OOOO! He "caught her eye". I know, I'm adorable.  Next chapter is gonna get CRAZY! Okay, when I say crazy, I mean illegal and dramatic. 

Please Vote, Comment, etc. I means a lot to me and doesn't take very long. 

Just a couple Question's for you guys. (If anyone is actually reading)

1. What do you think so far?

2. How do you feel about Jack and Hollister?

3. How do you think this will play out?

With love!

~Devon~