F~O~U~R: Party Prep

^^ Camry Lee ^^

Hollister Ray:

Finally, the last bell of the day rang and Camry and I met at my car.

"You ready?" I asked Cam as we got in my car.

"Party starts at 7 and it's 3:15 now," Camry begins.

"It will take us 15 minutes to get back to my house, so then it will be 3:30. Then you can use my shower and I will use the twins' shower, and that should take around 20 minutes," I say.

"We'll start hair and makeup at 4, which will take us about an hour and a half-"

"Then we'll pick out and change into our outfits- Shit!" I say making a u-turn.

"What are you doing?" Camry asks, taking a breath.

"You do know you can breathe when I drive, right?"

"Not when you pull shit like that!"

"Whatever. To answer your question, we're going to the mall."

"I know I should know the answer to this, but why are we going to the mall?"

"We need outfits and I am getting my nails re-done."

"Which should take us about an hour and a half, meaning we will be at the party by 7:30!" Cam says, excited.

"Yes, Cam. Right on time," we laugh at each other.

***

Camry Lee:

We drove for about ten minutes until we got to the mall. Honestly, we didn't really need to be here. Hollister could wear sweatpants and a big ass hoodie, with no make up and greasy hair and still be pretty. I really envy her, although I would never admit to it. I also love when we plan things out, minute for minute. It make me feel organized and makes us laugh.

We walked into the 7 Star Nail Salon in the mall and the second we did, a whole bunch of the works looked and waved. We tend to come here a lot. My favorite worker, Ben, came up to us.

"Hollister, Camry! What can do for you today? Usual mani-pedi?" He asked.

"That would be great, Ben. Thank you." Hollister answered.

"Fake nail? Shellac?"

"Yes, and yes," I responded. They led us to the pedicure chairs and got to work.

"Are we really going to a party at Corbyn Besson's house?" Hollister asked me.

"You tell me. Your boyfriend is the one with the invite," I spoke. She turn her body to me as much as possible and continued.

"I mean, Jack has an amazing voice, and I knew that he worked with other artist from time to time, but I didn't know he was working with Corbyn Besson. He is like, the biggest upcoming artist," she said.

"You think I don't know that? I heard that after winning The Voice and AGT, he was coaching Daniel Seavey. And even though he only got to top 9 on American Idol, that is still amazing for a 15 year old."

"I actually did know that. There was a behind the scene's episode on Youtube where Daniel was talking about his coaches and who all was helping him, and he spent a good ten minutes talking about how great Corbyn was."

"What if we get to meet Corbyn? What if Daniel is there too?" I asked.

"We will definitely get to meet Corbyn, Jack is gonna wanna "show me off" as he likes to say. And I don't know if Daniel will be there," she answered my question.