S~I~X: Tour Part 2

^^ Zach Herron^^  ^^Corbyn Besson^^

Hollister Ray:

"I say... Let's Fucking Go!" Jack jumped. Was he really gonna go?

"Yes! Man!" Corbyn shouted. I walked up to them, pretending I didn't hear anything.

"What's with all the yelling boys?" Jack turned around to face me.

"Hollister! Hey baby!" He pulled me by the waist and kissed my forehead. I stuck my hand out to greet the other two boys. Starting with the blonde one, even though I knew who he was. "Hi, I'm Hollister Ray. Three year, longtime girlfriend of Jack."  He shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you, Hollister, I'm Corbyn. Jack told us how gorgeous you were, but damn." I blushed.

"Thank you. You're not too bad yourself, Corbyn." He winked at me and I turned to the other boy.

"And you are?" I stuck my hand out to the other boy. He was kinda short and had dark brown hair. He looked pretty young.

"Zachary Herron, but you can call me Zach," he said, also shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you both." I said.

"You as well," Zach said. I just gave him a toothy smile. Jack grabbed my by the waist again and held me to himself.

"Well, now that were all friends, what do you say, we round up so people and play a few rounds of Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Sounds like fun!" Zach answered.

"Let me go grab a few people and meet by the couch beside the pool table on the fourth floor. It's a restricted area, but give the guards Jack's name, and you're in," Corbyn said. 

"Cool."

Jack and I started walking down the hall and Zach and Corbyn went the other way.

"On the fourth floor? Holy shit!" I said to Jack.

"I know. Crazy. One day, we'll have a house like this." I smiled and looked down. But then my conscience kicked in.

Yeah right. How can you both live in a house like this if he was just ready to leave you. Just like that.

Shut up! He never said that. He hasn't even told me yet.

Which tells you? You should be mad at him. If he doesn't tell you before the game starts, you have a right  to be mad.

"So, I'll text Camry and Lane and have them meet us?" I asked Jack.

"Yeah, of course." I texted Lane and Camry

Hollister Ray: Ryder, meet me on the fourth floor right now. If you see Cam, bring her. We're playing a game of TOD.

Lane Ryder🙃: OTW.

Holls: Hey, Cam! Meet on the fourth floor now! We're playing few round of TOD w/Jack, Corbyn, Lane, and a few other people.

Cams😇: Wait! Corbyn Besson. I'll be right there!

"Okay. They're headed up now." Jack and I walked up all three flights of stairs in silence, hand in hand. When we got there, the guard guy stopped us.

"Name."

"Jack Avery, and this is my girlfriend, Hollister Ray."

"Alright, come on in."

"Wait!" I turned around to see Camry running up the stairs. the guard looked at Jack.