1 FLIPPIN K OMG OMG OMG OMG

• Dedicated to You guys <3

Hi guys<3 Today we reached 1k reads! I'm so grateful thanx to all of you guys i carried on with this story and we are now here. So like i did when we reached 500 read I'm going to welcome some new readers on the block so thanx to....

Sweden!

Netherlands!

Italy!

Denmark!

Welcome all you guys and i hope you are enjoying the story:)

So I have had a few people that have read the story and have voted so i will say there names now...

So thanx to Emasu1 for always voting and being around and reading :)

Thanx to Princess-Amethyst for voting and adding this to your reading list :)and reading!

Thanx to juustlikemee for voting and reading :)

Thanx to Libby1545 for voting and reading :)

Thanx to elliespearman for reading and voting :)

Thanx to Mia_Acorn for reading,voting and Commenting :)

Now for a massive thanx to BlueMoustachPanda. That's because she is one of my best friends and she has been so helpful and nice is amazing! She always votes and reads my chapters so thanx :)

Also thanks to all of you that is just a handful that came though on my notifications!

So i hope you all stay and follow Zoes adventure because there's more to come :) And i will see you all at 2k! Bye ^.^