Chapter 12:Can you here me?

Hai guys secretgamer here and back with an update.Hopefully after Christmas the updates will have a schedule an I will have an idea of what to do :)

Trotts POV:
We had just finished recording with Zoe and we were just editing a few bits and bobs.But then we here Hannah screaming. We all look at each other and listen for a second. "LEWIS,TROTT,SPARKLES* WERE ARE YOU COME QUICKLY. "I leaped out of my seat and so did the other's. We ran down the hall to see Sparks*,Hannah, Lewis and Kim around something on the floor.I take a few steps closer to what whatever was there.I gasped.There on a floor was Zoe.Pale as a ghost.I hold back the tears then martyn gets comes in the room."Oh my god ill go get some water..."He ran down to the kitchen."Chris.Are you OK?"Ross said putting his hand on my shoulder"I'm fine what about zo?"I knelt down and one tear fell from my eye."Its all my fault....I'm sorry Zoe can you here me?"Sparkles* looked up and saw my face."Trott its not your fault its nobody's fault.It just that playing minecraft probably cut a memory in her brain and just well made her have a panic attack and faint...."Martyn ran in with some water and we all wait in silence.Hannah was crying.Sparkles* was just talking to Zoe.

~1 and a half long hours later~

I'm getting worried and i feel sick.Zoe hasn't woken up yet.Now I'm in the corner on twitter.Crying."CHRIS CHRIS QUICK ZO'S WAKING UP!"I pick my self up and run towards the sofa."Tom*cough*Trott?" "Omgzoimsohappythatyouareok."Sparkles says in a rush hugging zo."Tom it was really weird.The whole time i was out the only song i could think about in The Legendary Sannin and i could'nt find you guys and i was just running and it was just rea-"  "Zoe your here now and I'm happy that your ok"Sparks* said cutting her off.I need a walk.....

Thanks for the 200 and something reads!Also thank you to my kinda friend BlueMoustachedPanda  and that's what inspired me to write this :3Your fanfic is the best

Secertgamer out :P