Chapter 8:Welcome home

Hai um sorry for the lack of updates I'm just....one word:Homework! secretgamer OUT :p

Zoe's POV:

When we got to Hannah and Lewis',I ran in with Sparkles*.Me and Sparkles* were like kids seriously!That's a good thing i suppose.I ran in and some how Sparkles* ran in before me and i ended up running into him.At this point I'm soooooooooooooo in barest!But Sparkles* is quick to the rescue and gives me a hand getting up."Zo are you OK?" "Yeah sparkles* I'm fine only a graze." "Zo i think its a bit more than a graze!"Sparkles* said kneeling down.Then i realized my knee is bleeding.I must of cut it on the edge of the stairs.There wasn't much blood but quite a bit.Then the others came in and Trott for some reason."Oh my god Zoe are you OK?!?!?!"Trott said cleaning the blood up with the bit of tissue he had.Its strange Trott is like the big brother that i never had.I think there's a bit more between me and Sparkles*...WAIT A MINUTE!!!YOU TWO ARE JUST FRIENDS ZO AND THATS IT!  "ZOE ARE YOU OK ILL GET THE FIRST AID KIT!!"Hannah said running out the hallway."Lewis I'm fine nothings wrong whys Hannah so worried?"Lewis sighed"Shes just worried because she doesn't want you to think that she hates you and wants you to have a new start here at are house that's all"I smiled thinking i finally have people that care after 12 years I feel safe with people that like my gamer geekyness! We all went into the front room,lounge,living room what ever you call it and sat down waist Hannah sorted my leg."So me and Hannah were wondering if you wanted to go on a shopping trip tomorrow for some more clothes and then head back to the office to meet the rest of area 11 guys?"OMG!I'm going to get to meet Leo Parv and Kogie.I couldn't help but fangirl a little.Sparkles* let out a giggle.Hes so cute!Oh god I'm in love!He probable doesn't feel the same but i can live with it."So Zoe do you want to see your room?Its something everyone at the office put together so its probable a bit crap but you know?" "Yeah i would love to what color is the room?"Lewis thought for a second "I think when me and Hannah moved in we painted it a Purple"I giggled"that's my favorite !"Hannah smiled "What are the chances!?!"We walked for what seemed like an endless hallway and up the stairs to a door that said 'ZOE'S BASE'I laughed at the base bit."Welcome home Zoe,"Lewis said.I stepped into my room.IT WAS AMAZING!The walls were purple,as Hannah and Lewis said their were.The bed was a king size with a black duvet and a white bedside table.There was a oak desk and on it was a laptop,iPad and a camera!The room had a gray carpet and some black shiny curtains.The walls also had some posters that had Area 11 Cassandra and Yogscast posters."Wow this is amazing it must of been alot of money" "Anything for you Zoe you are like a little sis to me"Trott said with a smile"That's weird iv always thought of you as a big brother!"We all laughed"I'm just glad you like it"Hannah said"Welcome home!"They all said together.