Chapter 31:No...

DO NOT PLAY THE SONG UNTIL I SAY!

Sparkles* POV:

"Can you leave please?" The doctor said over all the monitors making noises. Trott shouted as Ross and Smith dragged him out. I had no emotion. I was still. "Sparkles*?" Parv said putting his hand on my shoulder. We ran out to see if Trott was okay. Okay he wasn't... I saw him on the floor talking to Ross and Smith, crying Zoe's name. I walked over to the chairs and sat down and put my head in my hands. Zoe couldn't die. Not today. Not ever. This is my fucking fault. Everything is my fault. I could feel one of my flashbacks overwhelming my brain....

*FLASHBACK*

"Bye Tom!" My friend William shouted as he ran off home in the opposite direction. I waved him off and smiled to my self. I had finally made a friend at the age of 15. I loved having someone to hang around with. He also had singing lessons, that's how we met. I made my way down the long dark allyway home after a long day at school. I had so much homework to complete. I hate GCSE work. I heard footsteps behind me and I thought nothing of it until a few seconds later a hand was wrapped around my mouth and I was dragged backward. I tried to pull away but the grip was too strong. I was taken down another connected allyway which was much darker than the last one. The screams came out as muffled cries as I was drag to what could be my death. I was chucked onto the floor and two other boys came and towered over me. I was so scared. To scared to scream for help. They looked down at me with a grim smile painted across there faces. One of them kicked my stomach, I coughed and doubled over in pain. He laughed slightly and knelt down to my level and grabbed me by the throat. "Keep you fucking fat mouth SHUT about this, got it?" He spat. I felt hopeless and scared so I nodded unaware of the horrible torture they were going to put me though.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I sat bolt up right in my chair and I realised Leo and Martyn were sat next to me "Oh my god Sparks* are you okay?" "Uh yeah, I think..." I said looking around. "Is there any update on Zoe?" I said looking at Leo with desperation "We still have no idea, they haven't told us which is bullshit..." Leo said sighing. I looked around the room to see Trott still crying to the woman on the desk "PLEASE JUST TELL ME SHE'S OKAY!" It was heart breaking seeing my best friend crying. I walked over to him and put my arm around his shoulder. "Come and sit on the chairs" I said looking down at him. He looked up at me his eyes were red raw. He got up and walked over to the chairs and we at and waited out the living hell we were now in.

Time_Skip

The doctor that was caring for Zoe walked into the waiting area and Chris stood up and ran towards him "PLEASE IS ZOE OKAY?!!?" He cried. Ross walked over and put his arm around Chris. We all got up and walked over to the doctor. "Sorry for the wait-" He said only to be cut off by surprisingly Toby "Yeah you should be sorry! We are out here waiting to see if are friend is alive or dead!" He made a good point the doctor just sighed and looked at us "Yes I am truly sorry about that. We had to send you out because of your own safety." He said looking at Toby still. "Is. Zoe. Okay." I said my voice shaking slightly. He took a deep breath in and stared at all of us. I didn't like this atmosphere one bit. "Zoe is... fine." Everyone let out a sigh of relief and Trott sighed and hugged Ross. Ross laughed "What did you hug me for?!" We laughed a little too. Trott looked at Ross and smiled "You were the closest person to me to hug!" He said smiling a little. It was a happy that after so many painful hours, Trott was able crack one small smile. I smiled slightly with him. "Zoe's surgery went extremely well. All the glass is removed and no organs were cut. She is a very lucky girl. You can go and see her but she is still asleep." The doctor said with a slight smile. "Thank you so much!" Trott said shaking his hand. I didn't really know how to react. We were all yet again led down the long white corridors. I took a deep breath in before I pushed the door open and walked in. Zoe still was in bed. Sleeping. We all sat back down and waited for Zoe to wake up again. "Why didn't you tell us Sparkles*?" Martyn said. "Tell you what?" I said. "The bulling, the depression. Everything. " I looked and tried to hold back the tears and swallow the lump in my throat. "As I said, I didn't want to make a fuss." I said simply. The whole room was silent. "But Sparkles* you can tell us anything you know that." Martyn said putting his arm around me. I sighed and looked at Zoe. "No. We don't speak about this again. At least until Zoe is Ok." I sighed then looking at the floor. I felt Martyn pull me in for a hug as I sat there. Emotionless. We all sat there in silence after that. For about 20 minutes, until the doctor came in with a clipboard. "Hello, how's Zoe doing?" He said. I replied "She's been fine, still hasn't woken up yet..." The doctor looked at Zoe's heart rate and other things. "I have a few more details to give you. Because Zoe only fell from a small height she to our surprise no bones were broken. Her leg is almost healed and she will have to come back in a few weeks to return the wheelchair and we will see what her leg is like. She is an extremely lucky girl and is blessed to have such a strong bond with her family." The doctor said. I was so happy to hear that she hadn't broken anything. I was shocked too. If people commit suicide they would die most of the time if they didn't escape with broken bones. But Zoe was obviously strong. Well we've always known that. The doctor then continued. "I will be asking you to come back every month I think, and then we will sort it out as we go along. I will always be Zoe's doctor so if she is ever needs to come in again she will see me. I hope she never has to come again for any sort of medical problem not because I don't want to see her, because I don't want her to go through anything else bad in her life." He continued. I really have started to like this doctor. He is quite nice. "She will have scars on her stomach from the glass impaling her but she is extremely lucky it wasn't worse."

The doctor talked to everyone for a while longer. I kind of just drifted off away from the conversation until everyone had to go to grab lunch. Trott didn't want to leave but he needed to eat. He hadn't eaten in days. So I said I would stay with Zoe. I hadn't eaten anything in days but a breakfast bar but Trott needed to eat more than I did. Everyone left and I moved in to where Trott was sat next to Zoe. I held her hand and looked at her. I looked at Zoe and wished that I could see her dark chestnut eyes again. I felt like singing to Zoe, she might hear me. I chose Snow Patrol, Open you're eyes (PLAY THE SONG NOW

" All this feels strange and untrue And I won't waste a minute without you My bones ache, my skin feels cold And I'm getting so tired and so old The anger swells in my gut And I won't feel these slices and cuts I want so much to open your eyes 'Cause I need you to look into mine Tell me that you'll open your eyes Get up, get out, get away from these liars 'Cause they don't get your soul or your fire Take my hand, knot your fingers through mine And we'll walk from this dark room for the last time Every minute from this minute now We can do what we like anywhere I want so much to open your eyes 'Cause I need you to look into mine Tell me that you'll open your eyes....All this feels strange and untrue And I won't waste a minute without you"

"Zoe, I-I-I L-L-ove Y--you." I cried.

"T-tom?"

;) ~ star ★

Psst, thanks sooo much for 8000 reads! You are all super awesome I love you all so much k bye ♥ ~ star ★