Chapter 15:Telling them

Sparkles* POV:

I can no believe what Trott has just said. I mean how can Zoe have any sort of relation to Trott. Her last name is Smith. "H-how Trott?" He looked at me in the eyes. "I don't know i mean um there's something else i have to tell you too.." "What?" "Um i have never told anyone this not even Alex and Ross. Well here goes nothing,I'm not just a only child..I don't know my real parents because i was put in care when i was 2 weeks old i never knew my parents." I gave Trott a 'what?' look. "We should get back to the front of the park so we can meet up with Zoe and Parv.." I said trying not to be shocked."Sure but we don't tell anyone about what i told you. OK?" I looked up at him "You're gonna have to tell them at some point you know."Trott sighed "I know but i will get the papers saying she is my sister and then i will.." I pulled him off the bench and we started to walk to the fount of the park. Parv text me saying that he had get going with Zoe because she was cold. "Do you wanna get a taxi back Trott your really cold?" He shrugged "OK i am kinda cold.." I called a taxi and it got here in about 5 minutes.

~Time skip of magical fairy dust!~

Trotts POV:

We got outside of Yogtowers. I all of a sudden had a sinking feeling in my stomach. "There gonna be mad...I didn't mean to worry people all i just needed some air.." Sparkles* looked at me and smiled "Don't worry they will be fine and if there not you can stay with the band for to night at are place... OK?" "OK" We made are way to the lift. I got ready to face everyone. We got to the outside of the common room. I took a deep breath in. Sparkles when inside first. "Hi guys" "Tom Tom Tom! Did you find him?"I heard Zoe say."Please say you found him.." I heard Alex(smith) say. "Um maybe i found him maybe not." I heard Sparkles* Say. "Hey.." I said walking in. Zoe ran up to me. "OH MY GOD CHRIS YOU ARE OK I WAS SO SCARED!" She said as she hugged. I laughed and patted her head. "Well don't worry now" I smiled. Then Alex and Ross came over "We were so scared that we would never see you again and we would be 'H.A.'from now on..." I laughed "Well I'm happy you didn't call us that!" Lewis began to walk over.Oh god help me."What happened we thought that you had you know....And why?"I looked around the room and saw Sparkles* mouthing something to me 'Tell them' I took a deep breath in "My life is not how i really told you guys.Um when I was 2 weeks old my parents left me at a childrens home and i have never met them. I have been to 13 different foster homes and i got adopted when i was 12..." The whole room staired at me. This is why i never told anyone. I cant take this. I tryed to run out the room but Zoe grabbed my arm and hugged me."Don't go i don't want you to go." That broke my heart. That shows how much she cares about me and also how much she is like me. I walked over to the chairs and pulled my knees up to my chest. Then Alex came over "How come you never told us?" "Because I didn't want you to kick me out of hat films and then i would have to find a boring job." I looked up from my feet and i saw a shocked Alex. "We would never do that because you are our best mate too. I know that's a bit cheese but you know." I smiled "I'm glad you didn't freak out." I'm so glad that been said...

Hi all,Sorry for no updates i have been a bit busy lately! Also i thought about this chapter for awhile and i thought a bit of a change in the story would be a bit different so yeah i hope you enjoyed :3

Bye ^.^