Chapter 28: The Fall.

Tom's POV:

No. This can't be happening. I saw Zoe push her self over the rail of the balcony. I stand there powerless as she span down the the concrete below. It all happened in slow motion. "KAEYI, KATIE, HANNAH, KIM GO AND GET EVERYONE! I'M GOING TO ZOE!" I say already running. My heart thumped as I ran down the stairs. I reached the bottom and ran out the doors. I rand over to her, my heart thumping. I knelt by her and held her hand. "It's gonna be okay, it's gonna be okay. Stay with me Zo..." I whispered whilst stroking her lush brown hair. She was breathing heavily with her eyes closed. Her own blood pooled around her. "T-tom?" She whispered. This was the first time she had said anything in weeks. "Zoe?" I asked back. "I-I'm sorry..." She said her breathing gradually getting slower. "No,no,no! Zoe stay with Sparkles*." I whisper and start humming Shi no barado. I heard the doors open and running footsteps. "Hey look Zo, everyone's here now..." I whispered continuing to stroke her hair. "Zoe!" Trott said kneeling the other side of her. Her breathing began to get slower. I heard Ross pacing back and forth running his fingers through his hair. "Um yeah it's the big office block on stone close..." He said to the mobile operator. I saw the place she was most bleeding from was her belly. I took off my jumper and held it there. 

The ambulance came around the corner and quickly got Zoe on. "Who's coming on with her?" The paramedic said putting all sorts of tubes into her arms. I looked at Chris. "Sparkles*, you go in. I can't cope right now..." He said running his hands through his hair. I just nodded and got on. Zoe was laying there. It was new years eve all over again. My jumper was now covered in blood but I don't care. I did it to save Zoe. I was still holding my jumper there as we pulled away. The sirens cleared the road ahead. Zoe was breathing dangerously slow. I sat there and closed my eyes tight. What if she doesn't make it? No Tom don't think that. She WILL make it. I have to tell her I love her. My phone starts to buzz. It's Martyn. "Hello?" I say quietly. "Hi Sparks* um we're all on our way but I need to tell you something that you need to tell the paramedics.." I bite my lip and look at Zoe. "Go on" I say dreading his reply. "Um when Zoe...fell. She landed on several big shards of glass. Lewis told me he stayed late at the office last night and he heard some drunken guys smashing bottles everywhere. You need to tell them. They could have cut through major organs, muscles, veins even!" He said with a scared tone. He loved Zoe to bits. I looked at the paramedic as he fiddled with all different things. "Um my friend said Zoe landed on several shards of glass.." I said to the paramedic. "Guys! Step on it!" The paramedic shouted. "Sparkles* were at the hospital. We'll see you in a minute..." I sighed and looked at Zoe. "Bye Martyn." I ended the call and put my head in my hands.

We arrived at the hospital and they ran Zoe in. I ran with them into the room were several doctors and nurses were crowding the area. "500 of Morphine." One of the doctors shouted (A/N I have no idea how much morphine you should give people xS) . I looked on as they all ran around. This is a nightmare. Please wake me up. 

The heart monitor was at a steady speed and the doctors backed away. "She's okay for now. Okay Jackson, can you quickly get her a slot for theatre " said  the doctor that would mainly looking after her. He took his gloves off and walked over to me who had tear stained cheeks. "Hello, are you the farther?" I looked at him and shook my head slowly. "No, she's my friends sister... there parents died in a car crash..." I said sniffing and flicking my ginger hair out my eyes. "Oh I am so sorry, where is her brother?" He asked and looked at the door. "Oh um he is somewhere but couldn't handle seeing Zoe in that bad of a state again.." I sighed. "Okay, because you seem a close friend and you seem to care very much for Miss Smith can tell you what we will do next?" He asked politely. I replied with a nod. "So Miss Smith is very luck to survive fall from that hight. We will need to get her into theatre as quickly as possible so we can remove the glass from her. Then we will do some X-rays and a CT scan. We will then determine what to do next." He gave me a sad smile. "Thank you doctor. I will tell her brother when I find him.." I say and walk out her room. I ran down the corridors and into the main reception. I walk down to see everyone sat down in the depressing grey chairs. I get a bit closer to see Trott, Kaeyi, kogie and Martyn crying. The others were close to crying. Leo had his arm around kogie. Ross' arm around Trott. Katie's arm around Kaeyi. I walk over and look at everyone. "Hi..." I said. Trott jumped out of Ross' arms and looked at me. "Is she ok? what did they say?!" He said stuttering a bit. I looked at him and sighed. "He said that she is very luck to survive fall from that hight. They're going to get her into theatre as soon as possible. After that they're going to do some CT scans and some X-rays. Then we will see what will happen next..." I looked at Trott who looked relived and so did everyone else. 

We all sat there in silence. Trott sighed the papers so the operation could go forward. I sat there one arm around Martyn who was still somehow crying and one was on my lap. I was so scared. She is the centre of joy at the office. I never thought she would go this far.

TOBY'S POV!:

I was just setting up for tonight's live stream and what we were gonna play. I finally settled on Cards agents humanity. I sat back on my bed and my cat came and climbed on top of my chest. I laughed and stroked her. I was almost asleep but then suddenly my phone starts buzzing. The caller ID was :MARTYN LITTLEWOOD (HEROS). I quickly picked up my phone and answered the call. "Hellooo?" I said with a smile. "Toby, c-can you get to the hospital?" My smile dropped. "Wh-what? Is it Kaeyi? You!?" I said scared. "No, I-it's Zoe.." I sat up quickly and my cat ran off. "Oh my god! Um y-yeah i'll be there in 10 minutes! Bye.." "Bye Toby.." I ended the call and quickly got up and grabbed my hoodie. I ran down the stairs and put my shoes on. "Toby? Why are you running around?" My mum said from the living room sat on the sofa watching deal or no deal (A/N TV show) "Zoes gone into the hospital!" I said shoving a 10 pound note in to my back pocket. "Oh my goodness! Ring me when you know about what's happened." I sighed and shoved my glasses up my nose. "Will do. Love you mum.." I say opening the door. "Love you too Tobs..." She says smiling. I ran out the door and ran down the street.

I arrived at the hospital I ran through the automatic doors and over to the front desk. I looked over the seats to everyone from the office sat there. I walked over to my sad and scared group of friends out of breath from running still. "H-hi. Is Z-Zoe ok?" I panted. "We don't know..." Sparkles* said saddly. I sat down next to Martyn who was crying. I got my phone out and went on twitter. I tweeted "Hi guys! No stream today :( personal problems" I put my phone away and sighed. This was going to be a long week...

Hi everyone! Sorry for the late update! Just wanted to make sure that this was a good long chapter :3 Also thanks for 6000K! I will do a thank you thing later this week :) Okay think that's it! I will see you all in a little bit! Bub bye :3