Chapter 13:Family relations...

Sparkles* POV:

We all hung out when Zoe was back round and with us.Hannah was just hugging Zo to death when i realized that it was the dream stream TOMORROW and we hadn't told Zo yet."Zo?" "Yeah Tom?"I took a deep breath."Do you wanna do the dream stream with me,Martyn and strippen tomorrow?"She stared at me shocked."M-me why me?!?!?"I smiled and laughed a little."Because i think you would like it i guess-

"NO NO NO I WANNA DO IT!!!!"We all burst out laughing."I will take that as a yes then!"

~Half an hour later~

Trotts POV:

I haven't told anybody this.But Zoe basically my teens.Because i was in care my self.That's why i feel closer to Zoe than anything.Whilst i was in deep thought my phone started to ring in my pocket.I pulled it out to see it said 'Zoe CARE HOME'I was a bit confused that the horrible place had the strength to ring me.But i answered it anyway."Hello.Is this Christopher Trott?" "Yeah?" "We have some very impotent news about Zoe Smiths relations"My heart sank.She might have a relation . Hannah and Lewis would have a meltdown.Martyn would be so upset.I would be a wreck."As i was saying,We think Zoe Smith has a relation to YOU Mr Trott and we want to double check this by asking a few questions for you."I sat down on a bench.What relation could i be to Zoe?Cousin?Even a BROTHER?!!?!?"OK.First question...."

~10 minutes later~

"OK Mr Trott we will call back with a answer.Thank you for your time."

The call ended.I might be Zoe's BIG BROTHER?

Sorry guys that this is a bit of a short chapter but on the bright side I'm going to add a random song by hat Films today!It's one called 'such a filthy day' It's so funny!!

Secretgamer out :p