Chapter 9:Birthdays.

Zoes POV:

Its been a week since I started living at Lewis and Hannah's house.Its great!They are really nice but the only problem is I'm finding it hard to trust them.Its probable because nobody has ever looked after me."Zoe..."Lewis shouted me from the bottom of the stairs."Yeah Lewis?" "Can you come down here for a minute" "Sure!"I skipped down stairs to the living room to see Hannah and Lewis sitting on the sofa."Zoe we want to talk to you about two things"Hannah said with a bit of roughness in her voice as if she had been crying.Had she been crying?"OK firer away"Lewis took a deep breath."Zoe me and Hannah are a bit worried about you.You flinch away when we go to hug you and won't let us touch you.We are starting to think you don't like us..."I feel like I'm going to cry.They think i don't like them!"I-I love you guys.I-Its just that i struggle to trust people because the things i have been though and i want to trust you but i cant."I slowly start to cry.Lewis was first to notice.He came and sat next to me on the sofa and hugged me tight.Then Hannah noticed and joined the hug."Don't worry Zoe we can help you."I cleaned up my tears and waited for the next thing."So the next thing we want to ask your is whens your birthday?!?!We didn't get it on the files." What!!??!?They didn't tell my new parents about my birthday!I better tell them."My birthday is near the worst time of year,Its a week before Christmas the 19th."Hannah gasped."We don't have allot of time Lewis!"What!There gonna get me stuff!"Don't worry Hannah we have plenty of time."

2 hours later:

Lewis' POV:

Its 10 am.Me and the girls(god that feels weird!)are going to the offices.Zoe's going to spend the day with the Area 11 guys and Martyn.What she doesn't know is that Hat films wants to record a video with her!Trott has been really nice and helpful.He never had any siblings so i guess that he really loves having a younger person in the office.It kind of cute really!As we park in the car park Zoe looks a bit scared.Hannah had ran in because she need to edit something.I jogged over to Zoe"Hey Zoe I know that's somethings wrong whats up?"She sighed"I want my Mum and Dad back!"She burst into tears.I hugged her tight as she cried into my top.Trott must of seen Hannah come in and ran outside "Zoe ha-Whats up!?!?!?!"He joined the hug.Then i mouthed to him'Her parents'He nodded and squeezed her tighter."Don't worried Zoe we are here for you" We went into the office.