Agenda

Valencia, that's her home. Inside lies a beautiful memory Felicia never forgotten. From the hospital to her house wasn't that far, taking a cab was the option Claudio had chosen. When they were in, Felicia explained to the driver the address. He nodded and spun the steering wheel as needed. The atmosphere was, not very convenient. It didn't look as if she wanted to talk about something, but her mind was mumbling out words of god knows how many sin will it produce. Claudio smirked, he noticed she was avoiding eye contact with him by looking out the window, mesmerized by the view also. However, the fact didn't shake that she was still pissed. "Still mad?" he pulled her chin and made her gaze met him, she scoffed and looked away. He just chuckled and put away some of her hair towards the back. He grinned and leaned closer, then he whispered "I'll make it up to you when we're back-" his tone was waving. Felicia's cheeks tensed up, not knowing what kind of a picture popped up inside her mind. She cornered her stare and pushed him away, "Curse you Serafino" she mumbled.

He giggled and rested his head back, crossing his legs while the shadow of the building went inside the vehicle. He looked outside to be greeted by the tall building that started to stray away from the sky, now his eyes caught some trees. Meaning they were near from their destination. Claudio spun his head to look at Felicia, who was resting her chin on her hand. He gazed down, landed on her hand. He took off one of his gloves, which he never did when he's outside, then he unintentionally grabbed her hand. By reflexes, she turned to her hand, then back to him. Claudio smiled, while Felicia was blushing. He tangled his fingers on hers, then pulled it so he could land his lips on her hand. Felicia was not expecting that, clearly. "Te amo, did i say it right?" he asked. She raised both of her brows, a scoffed was released then followed by a laugh. "You're hopeless" she stated.

*****

The ride stopped, without any hesitant Felicia jumped out as soon as she saw the familiar silhouette of the building. It may not be the perfect house, nor the fanciest mansion there is, but she definitely would pick it out of the whole house in the world. Claudio sighed, and approached her. "So this was where the magic happened" he commented. A perfect garden can be seen from up front, the flowers that Felicia's mother had grown swept the cobblestone path. It's color was very, meaningful in a way. She pushed the wooden fence, and approached the front door. She took a deep breath, and finally unlocked it. She familiar essence inside reached her sense of smell, the couch, TV, dining table, barely untouched. Just like the last time she saw them.

Felicia walked to the small hallway on the corner, her eyes landed on a wooden door at the end of the hallway. Slowly making her feet towards it, then she eventually turned the doorknob. There lies her room, it was neatly tidied. Like when she last saw it. "I'm guessing this is where you commit your sins?" he teased, she rolled her eyes and elbowed him at the stomach.

"Shut up you stupid exorcist"

"Meanie"

"Dumb bit-" her words were cut off by him when his lips landed on hers, he pulled away with his usual smirk still attached to his face. "Language" he giggled.

Felicia crossed her arms, she turned around and left her room. It all brought her back. The memories of her precious moments of her and her mother. Where she would wreck the house into a mess, and just waiting for Gabrielle to scold her daughter. She often to hide inside one of the kitchen's cabinet and made her mother jumped as soon as she opened it. After some steps ahead, she reached her toe on the foot of a bookshelf. Turned her head around to see the dusty shelf of piles of books. She reached one where her eyes managed to land a gaze, her favorite novel, 'Mister of Agony' said the title. She flipped the page, and immediately caught a sight of her small drawing. A calligraphy of letter H, filled the first page of the book.