Unexpected Business

Felicia wakes up from her drunken sleep, she looks at her surroundings, confuse of why she's in her bedroom. She gets up, and opens her door room to get out. But she realizes one thing, she doesn't know where Claudio is. She search all around the mansion floor, but Claudio is nowhere to be found.

"Hmmm, am i drunk last night?" Felicia goes to the bathroom to take a shower. After opening the bathroom door, she realizes something. The shower is on, she sees somebody standing in the shower. The person turns off the shower and grabs the towel that are attached beside the sink.

Felicia was about to turn back, but the person went out from the shower really fast. Claudio walks out from the shower naked, but his half of his body are covered by his towel, the bottom part that is.

"Felicia? What're you-"

As Felicia turns her head to Claudio, she sees his body that are well built with a red face. Luckily his half body were covered, or that'll make Felicia saw what she doesn't want to see. She covers her face with her hand, embarrassed, she runs out side.

"AHHHHHH IM SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE THERE" she shout it while she runs away from the bathroom. She goes to her room and jump to her bed, she covers her face with her pillow while shouting. Her red face won't disappear for a long time.

Why?! Why?!
Thought Felicia.

"What was that all about...." Claudio that are confuse with Felicia's act, went outside the bathroom and into her room. He saw Felicia that are covering her face. He smirks a bit.

"I thought you wanted to join me" he teases her a little, she throws her pillow at his abs making him stepped back a little.

"I'm just shock! I never seen a guy naked from taking a shower you know!" her red face currently the thing that explains to Claudio. He laugh a bit, making Felicia shows her red face.

He walks away from Felicia's room, and goes straight to his room. He puts on a sirius style clothing, that looks like a black tape covering all over his top body. It's a sirius restrain bondage. But the strange clothes only covers some side of his chest, it doesn't covers his abs, only some side of his chest. It goes all the way through his left arm, covering his arm with the strange fabric. His right arm aren't covered mostly. The same strange fabric for his pants, he wears a black sirius shoes after.

After done, he goes to Felicia's room and knock her door. She opens her door, but her red face is back because she saw claudio's abs that are shown.

"What clothes are you wearing for god sake?!" Felicia ask really loudly making Claudio smirks a bit.

"I want to wear my sirius style restrain bondage for once..." Felicia confuses at first, she can't keep her eyes off his abs. His clothes only covered some of his chest part, but his abs are still showing up.

"Weird..."

"Do you atleast like what you're seeing?"

Felicia's face goes red as a tomato, she faced downwards before she runs straight up from her room.

"L-lets just go okay?!" she walks towards the stairs, she attaches her round sword to her both right and left arm. She then fix a long sword that are in her arm sleeve. Her assasin blade that are hidden under her sleeve, ready to be used. Claudio still remembers his memory. He was following Felicia's but now he stopped, he thinks about his memory again.

"Hey Felicia...."

Felicia stopped, he makes her to turn around facing him. With a questionable face, she ask him with a 'what' face.

"If i made an unforgivable mistake to you, would you forgive me?" his question made Felicia's eyes to turn in to a confusion. She thinks first, then replies,

"Well if you killed my father i wouldn't" Felicia turns around and continues her walk to the mansion door. And went outside.

Claudio is still standing at the place where Felicia left him, his eyes are full of fear. He doesn't know how to tell Felicia. He walks down the stairs, and he found lee that are leaning at the mansion's pole.

"We need to talk" said Lee.