Prediction

Felicia arrived at the hospital, along with Claudio. She rushed inside like hell she didn't take the elevator, she thought it'll waste time to wait. She run while her breath is out from the long and many stairs to climb. "Felicia, you're gonna faint. Slow down" Claudio tried to convince her to catch her breath, she did. Not long though, she continued while tears running down her cheeks. She slammed the door saying the fifth floor, continue to rush towards the hallway. Arrived at the room she was told her mother would be in, she catches her breath. Wiping the tears, she knocked twice softly. The nurse opened the door, Felicia slowly entered, followed by Claudio.

"Mama!" she shouted, kneeled on the hospital bed beside her, her mother smiled softly while rubbing her head. "W-what happened to you?! Why didn't you give me some information? About your condition early or-" "Felicia, calm down. Don't pressure your mother" Claudio pull her up to the chair that beside the bed. Tears that run down her cheeks were wiped by her mother's weak hand. "I-im sorry my child, i j-just didn't want to bother your new life in italy"

Claudio leave Felicia be with her mother, he closed the curtain that covers the bed area and approach the nurse. "What is the symptoms?" he asked with a low voice, "It is not known yet, when she came to the emergency room, she told us that she threw up a lot of blood, since then she became weaker and weaker day by day. It is possible that it could be cancer, but there's just sign of infection. No active cancer cells" the nurse explained. Claudio sharpened his stare at the document the nurse handed. Infection occurs inside kidney, dizziness, stomachache, lot's of blood loss caused of the throw up? He read it on his thoughts. "There is no explanation that this is cancer, unless" Claudio realized something. All of that together revealed the decease. Except that it's not even a decease, Felicia's mother is poisoned.

Claudio opened the curtain and sit beside Felicia, looks like she calmed down for a bit. Even though her eyes were still red. He grabbed her hand and held it tight. "It's alright, don't make your mother worried". She sobbed and try not to again, smiled warmly towards her mother. "How was she mi hijo?" "I can't count on her more Mrs. Franco" he answered. Felicia realized that her mother was admiring the way Claudio looked at Felicia. Of course, mothers' instinct. What else? Claudio didn't want to freak both Felicia and her mother of his new information, but guessing the situation Claudio put out some glistening water inside of a curved looking bottle from his pocket, he made sure the curtain was closed so that the nurse couldn't see. "This is a purified healing holy water madam, drink this a sip of a time. Once a day". Mrs. Franco took the medium-sized bottle and admire it carefully.

"Is this from the doctor, Claudio?" she asked, Felicia looked at it closer and noticed that it is indeed some sort of a healing potion or something. She turned her head to Claudio with her sharpened stare. "It's from, me actually madam. Don't tell anyone Mrs. Franco, because maybe doctors won't allow exorcism here" he smirked. "Claudio what the hell?! What is-" "Trust me, la mia rosa. Your mother will be healed if she drink what i gave, she was poisoned. Strange that the doctor didn't catch that". Felicia's both eyes widened, her mother was a little surprised. "W-who could've done such a thing" she stutters while grabbing her mother's hand. Instantly her mother rubbed her hand, "Honey, I'll be fine. Thanks to your partner" she smiled. Claudio messed her hair while chuckled a little "Now i found your soft spot", Felicia turned around while grabbing his shirt on the collar "Damn you exorcist".

Mrs. Franco laughed looking at the two, "I guess you'll be more interesting after you become my son in law, Claudio" Felicia quickly heated up and stood up looking at her mother. "W-WHAT D-DOES THAT E-EVEN-" "I was joking sweety" her mother put her hand on her mouth while laughing hard. Claudio did the same, "See madam, she's cute when she does that. Embarrassed". She looked away while stated "Hmph, get well soon mama, love you. Byebye. See you outside, Exorcist". She stumped away, and walk towards the door. And slammed it a little. Claudio chuckled, "Oh oh, i think i made her mad" he scratched the back of his neck while smirking. Her mother smiled warmly. "I see you two are a couple now? I totally support. Take care mi hijo" her mother answered.

*****

"Hpmh, can't believe i just got caught like that. AND. In. Front. Of. Him?! Ridiculous" she walked back and forth just across her mother's room. After a minute or two, Claudio finally went out. He could see Felicia was a bit pissed. "Oh come on mio caro, both your mother and i get along well as you can see. There's no doubt when we get married she'd be happy to be in the same roof as i am" she stopped while her face heated even more. "CAN YOU PLEASE STOP TEASI-" his lips landed on hers. Completely shut her words and temper. He pulled away while smirking, "Sorry, i can't help by the look of that sweet, and adorable face" she softened her stare. He just know where her weaknesses are. "Now, la mia rosa. We need to find who did this, who poisoned your mother".