Broken promise

Many days have passed after Felicia was kidnapped, but Claudio haven't found who the kidnapper is. He's struggling to find the person.

Felicia's part

Heihachi enters Felicia's room chamber, where she has been tortured for days after days. By the painful electricity. He step into the room, filled with Felicia's dark rage. Covering her eyes and most of her face, by the darkness of the room.

"Have you changed your mind yet?"

Felicia, who is hanging by both chain tied up to her both arm both legs didn't reply, she's still in silence. The metal door suddenly open, a blonde girl with a black spy suit entered the room.

"Maybe she had enough" said the girl.

Felicia look towards her, moving her vision at her. Giving a death, unforgettable glare. Felicia smiles, she chuckles. Her smirking smile now appears to the light.

"Do whatever you want to me. Even until i die, i won't work for a spoil old brat like you, for a disgusting corporation like you own"

Heihachi smirks, he clicks a button and electricity started to run through the chains that tied Felicia up. She holds the pain, she holds the pain while biting her lips hard.

"Nina, please accompany her for a while" Heihachi ordered the girl.

The blonde haired girl nodded, she pull out a chair from the shadow. She sits while looking at Felicia, pitty.

So...Nina...I knew it...
Thought Felicia.

"Don't think this the wrong way, I'm actually a good person" said Nina.

Felicia turns her vision towards her, the shot of the electricity who runs through her are still going. But on the small voltage, but still if it kept going and going, it could make you unconscious. Luckily Felicia could hold the pain.

"Jin..where is he?.."

Felicia realizes that the REAL owner of the building is not here. Nowhere to be seen. Nina sighs, she knew that her one and only boss are missing. But Felicia doesn't know that.

"He's gone"

"Did you meant to say, he was missing, or dead?"

Nina look towards Felicia, she stood up and presses a button that turns off the electricity that runs through her chain to her body.

"I don't know" Nina replied.

Felicia smirks, she knew that the devil inside him is the only thing that could kill him. From the inside.

At The Sirius Marksmen

Claudio rushes inside, the first thing he does is to find Retaliana. He knows that she's the only one who could help him find Felicia, but she's not literally the only one. Claudio approaches Retaliana who is training with her bow at the large training area. He stops her aiming, then she turns her vision towards him.

"Captain, what brings you here?"

"She's gone..."