Reunion

Couple of days later
Claudio arrived at The Mishima Zaibatsu, walking inside the big building. He goes up using the elevator. To keep his promise, or could be said his lost bet. He walks inside the room, a room where Nina and Heihachi are having a conversation, about having to look for Jin, who has gone missing.

He enters the room, walking slowly towards them. Some of the troops of their army are in the room as well. Searching Jin using the device that are on the table.

"Jin Kazama....I've heard a lot about him...Some says he's a powerful devil" said Claudio.

He walk towards the table, with Jin's face are showed on the device that are hologram stuck up on the table.

"Wait...could he be..??" said Claudio.

"You know something?" Nina asked him. While walking closer towards him.

"Some intern said that a 'non human' are found on the east" Claudio puts his hand on his chin. While thinking of it could be Jin or not.

Nina turns her head towards Heihachi, he thinks afterwards. Nina walk towards Heihachi's desk. While he puts his hand on his chin.

"That could be him" said Nina.

Heihachi nodded.

"Order the troops to scan that area"

One of the troops, who were working on the device, nodded. He order some of his men to go to that area, and scan whether Jin is there or not.

"Meanwhile..." Heihachi stood up from his seat.

He walks towards Claudio, with Nina followed behind him. Claudio furrowed his eyebrows.

"...we want to show you something" said Heihachi.

Claudio nodded, Heihachi and Nina walk out from the room. Followed by Claudio behind them. They walk towards the long hallway, to the room of their 'secret' weapon.

As soon as they arrived, Heihachi move towards the corner of the door. He enters a pass code, making the door to open. As Claudio shocked, his eyes are widened to see a person is tied up on a chain. Both on her feet and wrist. Looking downwards, with no energy. Almost lifelessly.

"Meet-"

"Felicia!" Claudio screams while running towards the tied up body.

She lifted her head a little, she sees a blurry figure in front of her. She smiles a little, her savior finally come to save her.

"C-claudi...o"

She doesn't have the right amount of energy, she fainted on her chained feet and wrist. Claudio felt rage inside him. He turns his head around, doesn't realize that his left eye are turning white. He activated his power, waiting for it to be unleashed.

"Release her!" Claudio said to them.

"As you wish" said Heihachi.

Heihachi gives Nina a signal, by nodding at her. She nods back. She walk towards a red button, she pushes it. The chain that are attached to both Felicia's wrist and feet detached. She falls right away, as she is unconscious. Claudio quickly catches her on his held, he moves her head on his shoulder. Looking at her face, rubbing the side of her face slowly.

"Felicia...." said him.

Nina walks closer towards Claudio, she felt pitty for both of them. While Heihachi, standing from the distance grins at them.

"You know her?" Nina walks closer towards them.

Claudio, with his left eye pupils turning white, looks at Nina and Heihachi with a death stare.

"What did you do to her..."

"We only wanted her to work for us, but she refused, so we-"

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" he screamed.

His holy power is going through his right arm, while his right arm are still holding Felicia. But it doesn't affect her. Nina looks at him, she sighs.

"We...electrocuted her..." said Nina.

Claudio look towards Felicia, who was unconscious at the time. Looking back towards Nina, and back to Heihachi with a glare.

"You....are all animals" Claudio glares at them.

Heihachi laughs while walking closer towards Claudio, he pats Claudio on the shoulder. But Claudio seems to refused,

"Do not worry, we will give her medical attention"

Claudio doesn't look back at him, he carries Felicia out from the room. Nina walks in front of him, leading the way to the medical room. As soon as they arrived, Claudio quickly puts her on the bed. Caresses her hair to the back of her ear.

"How long have you been electrocuting her?" said Claudio.

Nina turns her head towards Claudio, she sighs. Heihachi aren't coming inside the room. It's just the two of them, and Felicia.

"Only when we needed some information, that she won't answer"

Claudio looks back at Felicia, her body are full of bruises that are caused by the high voltage of electricity.

"That high voltage of electricity, could kill a person in just a minute. But she's very strong woman, she held the pain"

Claudio crossed his arms on his chest, he sighs heavily.

"Why did you captured her? What do you want from her?" Claudio turns his vision towards nina.

Nina looks at him back, making an eye contact. She sighs, she looks at Felicia. She also felt guilty for what she has done.

"We needed her power, she could sense a demon when she's near one." said Nina.

"I beg your pardon?" Claudio asked.

"You heard me, or do you not know this obvious information?"

Claudio furrowed his eyebrows, looking down towards Felicia. He scans her body that are full of bruises, thinking of a possible fact for him to believe of her power.

Nina shakes her head, while healing Felicia's body. While she's doing that, Claudio looks at her. He felt guilty, remembering his mistake to let her leave. A nurse walk towards Felicia's body, Nina nodded. Making a signal for the nurse to take over. She stood up from her seat, and walks out from the medical room. Followed by Claudio behind her.

Nina enters a room, the previous room where Heihachi are scanning for Jin's location. As soon as Nina's figure are not on Claudio's vision to be seen. A girl with a chinese dress clothing, walk towards Claudio. Claudio, confuses. He stopped his step. The girl walks closer towards him, she points at him.

"You! take me to jin!" the girl ordered Claudio.

Claudio furrowed his eyebrows, suddenly, a plan showed up on his mind. He nodded while making a signal with his hand, to tell the girl to follow him.