Missionized

"Bodyguard?"

Claudio nodded as Felicia still looks at the direction where the two walked. Felicia face palmed slowly but not hard. She closes her eyes as she thinks of what to do.

"Things just got a lot more complicated"

Felicia took out her cellphone, as she scrolls down through her screen. Trying to find a contact where it could be seen 'Jin Kazama' on it's name cover.

I expected you to gave the information i required. She typed.

Claudio peeked her phone to see who she's texting, not to mention his eyes widened. Felicia locked her phone, and quickly put it on her pocket. Squirting her skin between her both eyebrows.

"What would you like to know?"

"Don't try me la mia rosa*, you are my responsibility"

He leans closer towards her while making her face absolutely fluttered. He smirks while his face leans closer until her space to breathe are very minimum to it's capacity. He steps back before making her face exploded because of the embarrassment he made.

"Well then, do you have a plan?"

She sighs, after opening her eyes that everything went back to normal. He chuckles a little after successfully wooed her.

"I have no choice but to dive in public-"

"Let me get this straight, you want to 'vaporize' this man, in a crowd where a lot of innocent people are going to be involved?"

Felicia puts her fox-mask that covers half of her face, she continued to pull up her gloves and tighten it. She runs her hand on some of her hair that got up to the front of her face. Then she released a sharp smirk,

"I think you're mistaken, Monsieur~"

Claudio sighs as he puts his mask back, doing what she did. Felicia back flipped, passed through above the fence behind her. She landed on the first floor, that managed to receive some eyes looking at her. She grabbed a shining metal on her pocket, and raised it upwards.

Without a warning, she shots the gun right towards the rooftop a few times. As figured, all the crowds released a heavy screams and went straight for the big door. Running away from the source of the banging sound.

"Get out! All of you! Party is over!"

She screamed, the crowds continued to run on the exit. Felicia put her gun back after the building is finally empty, seeing a familiar figure walking down the stairs casually, she smiles.

"What. A. Show"

He declared, while clapping. Felicia walk towards him slowly as she smiles smirkingly. Not even ten second passed, a sound of a banged door was heard on the second floor, some running footsteps were heard too. The two figure approached the fence upstairs, leaning to see what's going on.

"What's going on here?! What was all that banging sound?!"

Felicia stares at the two figures up stairs, knowing who it is, she positioned her body on being ready to fight. She's ready to kill her target, Kazuya Mishima. But first she need to dispose his bodyguard in order to do that.

She ran up the fence that surrounded the stairs, she jumped and was about to land a perfect kick on her target, as expected, his bodyguard dodged it. Felicia was backed off by force, she landed just a meter away from them.

"What a surprise, it's the Dame that wanted to dance with you, Kazuya" she said.

Felicia stood up straight looking sharp at her target, Claudio leans on the wall, still on the first floor. He does not want to interrupt her business, but he will butt-in if something happened to Felicia. Kazuya's bodyguard, or it is Anna Williams, smirks at Felicia just in front of Kazuya. The Devil Gene carrier jumps away to the first floor, leaving the two woman who is about to fight.