Uninvited guest

A several weeks have been passed after Felicia was gone. Claudio is still working hard, trying to look for her. So does Lee and Retaliana. They both came to Claudio's home, Duomo di sirio, for the last weeks, to help him try to figure out how to find her. Lee investigate many things, Retaliana helped him too.

Claudio, who's now doesn't know where Felicia are, currently looking at his work progress. He searched all over Italy, but as Lee said it, she's not on the ground of Italy.

He look towards his research on the table, putting his hand on his face. Worrying like crazy. He really worries about Felicia. He promised her mother to protect her at all cost, now he broke it. Too easily.

2 years ago...
Claudio were looking for a partner in crime, to do his work. So he searches for an assassin partner in Spain. After a long time, the plan went well. Felicia was chosen. It was all planned, even when Felicia didn't past the test, she'd still be chosen.

Before Felicia meets Claudio, before she went to Italy, before all that. Claudio visited her home before, she was still training at the secret assassins club. He sent a regards to her mother, to make a promise that he'll keep Felicia safe at all cost.

"My son, i hope i can trust you with my daughter's safety" said Felicia's mother.

Claudio nodded, with an honor of trust and worthy he gave her his words.

"Madam, at all cost, i promise to keep your daughter safe. Maybe, she'll be the one who'll keep me safe"

She laughs, thanking Claudio that he came to her home before. He went outside, went to Felicia's assassins club. He leans towards an open door, looking for her. Until his vision stops, at a girl who were training with her blades.

Her beauty can be sensed by him. All eyes on her while training. She slashes the blade to the training wood pole, making it cut in half. She stops, wiping the sweats out of her face and forehead. She look towards the door, like she saw someone. But no one was there. She continued. Claudio leans on the wall, smirking until he realized this is not the time.

"The time will come Felicia" said him.

Back to the present
He felt disgusted by him self, of though he could not protect a person he promised to at stake his life at. He remembered his promise to Felicia's mother. An unfulfilled promise.

He's now at his room, staring at her blade he found months ago after she disappeared. Admiring it, felt somehow the blade and her self connected to eachother.

Suddenly a sound of banging was heard outside the room, there was a man's voice too. Claudio goes outside his room to check who made that noise. Until he realized that the owner of The Mishima Zaibatsu, appeared beyond his vision.

Many of the members of the sirius marksmen have down, trying to stop him. But they've failed. Heihachi Mishima is here, with his corporative partner, Nina Williams.

"Your playthings are no match for me!" said him.

Claudio smirks, while walking towards the long hall way that lead towards the stairs.

"So, the man in the flesh--the rumors about you weren't wrong, Heihachi" Claudio walks slowly towards the stairs, smile smirkingly while looking at Heihachi.

"Claudio, i presume? The world's most powerful exorcist..." he said with and 'admiring' tone.

As he reaches the stairs, he stops. Staring him still while smirking devilishly. The he continues to walk down the stairs.

"I believe i declined your offer" said Claudio.

As he walks down the stairs, he doesn't stop his vision to look over his opponent. He still smirks while he look down at him.

"The Sirius Marksmen are unique, our history are one of the proud independence" said Claudio.

Claudio stops at the middle of the stairs, he jumps high, landed in the big open area that he and Felicia used to train with him in the very first day she met him.

"We have no intention of subordinating ourselves to a corporation's whims" as Claudio turns around to see Heihachi, he's already walking up towards the stairs that led to the big open area. Heihachi walks up towards the stairs, followed by Nina behind him.

"That is your concern, not mine" said Heihachi.

He walks up the stairs, until the final steps, Claudio's smirks disappeared. His face turned serious. His smile faded away, revealing a flat exorcist face.

"I have no time for meaningless negotiations" he continued.

He walks closer towards Claudio, suddenly he smirks. Both of them. Thinking that this is it, this is the time for the real thing.

"You know of the purpose for my visit, it would seem" he said, smiling devilishly.

Claudio smirks.

"In that case, i shall devise another way to make you listen to reason" said Claudio.

He activated his power, his left eye turns white, his right hand are flaming blue caused by his holy power. Flaming through his arm.

He attacked, releasing his exorcist-holy flaming blue power towards Heihachi, it makes him spin. That gives Claudio the opportunity to attack him, he charges towards Heihachi, and punched him hard. Heihachi fell on the floor.

Claudio attacks him with his combo, but Heihachi blocks it. He smirks. While attacks Claudio with his both arms. Heihachi pushes him far, making a distance between them. Claudio smirks, he charges towards him, making some final attacks.

Heihachi makes an attack too, they both fight until their energy is low. Nina, is just standing there, looking at the distance. Until Heihachi and Claudio reaches their rage arts, Claudio activates him first.

"Feel my power!"

He punches Heihachi, and lift him up to the air, he activates his holy power, and blast it towards Heihachi falling body. Heihachi gets up, he smirks.

He turns around, and activates his rage. Heihachi still has a bit of energy left, even though Claudio knocked him down with his rage arts. He attacks Claudio with his rage arts, makes Claudio to fall down.

"Die!" he screams.

Claudio falls towards the ground as Heihachi released his rage arts, Claudio tries to get up, but he can't stand, he kneels before Heihachi, exhausted, tired.

"You...you are a human...with the strength of a devil..." said Claudio, with an exhausted voice.

"That is correct, i am indeed human. And yet..."

Heihachi talks to Claudio while looking down at him, while he kneels exhaustedly. Nina walks closer towards Heihachi,

"...the same cannot be said of my son, Kazuya"

Nina walks closer towards Claudio and shows a picture of Kazuya. Claudio's eyes are a bit shocked.

"This...this devil..." he looks at the file Nina shows him, he looks back towards Heihachi, looking up at him.

"...you truly mean to subdue such an abomination?" said Claudio.

"You see now the sincerity of my intentions" Heihachi replied.

Claudio gets up slowly while still making an eye contact with him.

"We both seek the same thing, to bring down the devil himself" said Heihachi. His arms are crossed by his chest. As Claudio looks at him sharply.

"My fists have settled it. You will see the public is ingratiated to our case"

Heihachi puts down his arms, he walks away from Claudio, with Nina follows behind him. They walk away from Claudio. Claudio looks at them, thinking of what may be possible for him to do.

I have not found Felicia, and yet fate has made me another disaster.
Thought Claudio.