Volunteer

The moment vaporized through the atmosphere of the night, making the crowds around them spot their eyes to them. Felicia opened her eyes as she broke the kiss,  her grab on Claudio's neck are still held. He managed to make a warm smile as he realized some eyes landed on them.

They let go and make some blushes even though they're still smiling. Their hand are holding each other as they started to walk away from the area. They walk across the pathway, still blushing mad after what happened.

"i don't mean to interrupt but..."

When they turned around, they could see the girl that they've just met, Zora, handing some photo card made out of polaroid. When Claudio took it, he was a little bit surprised to see the picture. A picture of two person who were kissing under the exploding fireworks in the night sky. That's is correct, they know exactly who the kissing couple were inside the photo.

"....I just can't help but to take that moment" she continues.

As Felicia's cheek are spotted to have some red marks, Claudio couldn't help but put out a $50 bill. He handed it too her by force.

"I insist"

"Thank you" she replied, and off she goes leaving them while waving goodbye.

Felicia's eyes cornered a bit to see the picture, with an instant she blushed madly and looked downwards to avoid eye contact with Claudio. Claudio chuckled as their breaths released some smoke caused by the cold temperature.

"So, you do like me"

"Oh shut up, im not the one who took someone's first kiss in new year" Felicia answered as Claudio teased. He laughed a bit as they both walk across a bridge.

"Though i must apologize for doing that without a warning" he mentioned.

"I expected that actually" Felicia looked up to the sky giggling while her mouth half closed with her hand.

"Really?"

"Yep"

"And do you glad i did that?"

"It feels, nice. To actually have someone who feels the same way about you"

The street lamp shined the way they were walking to, as a butterfly with some snow on it's wings landed on Felicia's hand. Claudio smiled as he sees Felicia brushing off the snow from the butterfly's wings.

"Will you have a strong and personal relationship with me?"

Felicia stopped while turning her body facing Claudio, she furrowed her eyebrows. They both stand right before the view of the eiffel tower.

"Is that the formal way of saying 'will you be my girlfriend'?"

"Hmm, i guess-"

"Yes"

"Pardon?"

She smiled while she wrapped her hands around the back of his neck. Her smile is different from any other smirks she used to show. This one is so pure that you can't call it a fake smile.

"I said yes you big dumb exorcist"

She landed a kiss on his lips, he kissed back as his hands are wrapped around her waist. After a moment they let go and continue to walk. The air is getting thinner following the snowy weather. Claudio took off his jacket just to double up the warmth on Felicia's body, even though she's already wearing a thick one. She refuses with a smile and continued to walk, until their steps arrived at the hotel.

"Evening Sir, Ma'am"

They nodded and was proceeded towards the elevator, the heater in the elevator automatically turned on as the doors closing. Felicia look up as some heat began to flow across her body. Her eyes are a bit closed due to her enjoying the warmth. She didn't realized her body was weakened by it, maybe the day was tiring. Her head leaned againts Claudio's arm, he smirked knowing she almost fell asleep.

"Want me to carry you?"

"H-huh?"

She constantly woke up from her half-dead half-alive posture, and shook her head fast. Until she realizes her surroundings again.

"N-no thanks"

As the elevator doors opened, she quickly ran out of the metal transporter. Blushing like mad while holding the room key, shaking badly. Still keeping the shy attitude whatsoever. She opened the hotel room door and quickly occupied the bathroom, of course, women has a lot of personal things.

While Felicia was in the bathroom, Claudio already settled for the night, feeling very tired he went to the balcony, closing the door behind him so that the cold won't come in. He held on towards the metal fence, facing the giant eiffel tower just a couple of blocks away.

"Well, she's finally mine"

Felicia brushed her teeth while looking at her self at the mirror, trying not to think about her kiss being taken. But of course, Felicia failed at that the most. Still blushing madly, she washes her face. Looking very still towards her reflection,

"Did i shaved?..."

She looked down to her leg, but her face went red again as she covered her face with both of her hand, unforgiving her self for what she just said and thought.

"What the fuck am i saying and thinking"

She went out of the bathroom, seeing Claudio already putting off his top, leaving only his shorts. Both of his hand behind his neck, eyes already closed. Seems very tired, Felicia walk around the corner and lie down on the other side of the bed. She looked at him for a second before settled to bed. She smiled, landed a soft kiss on his forehead. Then quickly went to bed.

Her vibrating phone was undetected by her senses, an email was sent to her, a long message that was only meant for her only. From an unknown address. Only the subject could be seen, popped up widely on the phone screen, there lies the subject 'important medication'. Whose medication?