Memorized

The cold wind made the entire city felt very freezing, it makes the same feeling or yet situation for the people that are staying in the hotel. Felicia wore a warm clothing, and a medium sized scarf. She doesn't wear any gloves just because she doesn't want to, but she wears a white winter beanie, and a pair of boots. Claudio does the same, putting on a warm clothing, preparing to go outside and face the cold weather. Even though he only wears a thick winter jacket and a pair of winter boots.

They went outside from their hotel room, walking alongside of the long hallway, until they stopped in front of the building's elevator. They both stopped and wait until the elevator arrived on the floor that they are on. As soon as the elevator's signal of sound was heard, the elevator door opened. Yet they went it quickly, and clicked on the button that shows of the first floor button. The atmosphere was a bit awkward, yet none of them opened a conversation.

"So, where are we seeing him?" Suddenly Claudio opened a conversation.

"What do you mean we? I'm seeing him alone, I don't want to start a problem and-"

"Whether you like it or not, you can't stop me" He cut Felicia's sentences before she even finishes it.

"Ugh fine, but if only you shut your mouth"

"Deal"

As the elevator made a sound of a bell that was ringed, the elevator doors opened. They've arrived on the first floor, quickly they walk outside. The receptionist greeted them with a nodding head and a warm smile.

"Have fun in Paris Sir, Madam" One of the female hotel's service opened the big glass door that led outside, while smiling warmly.

"Thank you" Claudio and Felicia answered at the same moment as they walk outside of the big building.

The big building are not too far from the Eiffel Tower, so rather than ordering a taxi, they decided that they will be walking towards the famous tower in the world. Because it's not too far from where Felicia and Claudio are standing, they can already see a long line of people, seems like the numerous number of people are waiting in line to go on top of the Eiffel Tower.

"Damn there are so many people in line" Felicia sighs after her vision landed on the long line of people.

"Well clearly this is the most famous building in the most famous city. What would you be expecting?" Claudio raised up one of his eyebrows while turning his head towards Felicia. Yet she just answered him by raising upwards both of her shoulders.

As the two of them arrived at the very back of the line, they started to wait for the moment their position is in front. Felicia realized something, the line are not moving forwards. The line of people are just sitting still without moving a single inch. She peeked sideways just to see what's going on in the front line. While all of a sudden, a security guard approached Claudio and Felicia. Looks like the security guard brought a photo card, he take a look at the piece of photo card and looked at both of them.

"Excuse me Madam, are you the person named Felicia Franco?"

Felicia spun her head after her name were spoken out of a person's mouth. She nodded quickly, while Claudio peeked through the piece of photo card he's carrying. And as expected, it is a picture of Felicia.

"Please follow me"

The guard led the way, walking beside the crowds of people who were in a long line. They easily just cut the line with the help of the guard. Until they reached the front of the line, the guard stopped Claudio's steps. Claudio raised one of his eyebrows. Meaning of why he can't come.

"Im sorry sir but you're not allow-"

"It's ok, he's with me" Felicia immidiately cuts his sentence.