Thoughts

The morning sunshine greets warmly the citizens in Italy. It's such an astonishing country for the beautiful spanish girl. Same as her usual morning routine on her contry, at this time she always got up early to train. Training on the big arena inside of the mansion wouldn't be an option for her, because her routine is training outside.

The big wooden log kept being punched and punched by Felicia, getting harder and harder at the time. She wears only what's needed, yet it is a sports bra and sports pants. She knows that her appearance may have a possibility of bad comments from the people who walks by, but as everyone knows her character, about not giving a single care.

"How amusing, I've never met such a diligent person who woke up this early just to train~"

Felicia stopped to punch the wooden log in front of her with her bandaged fist, she spun her head around to see who is making the footsteps that are getting closer towards her figure. Who else wouldn't it be? It's her new partner, the most powerful exorcist in the current generation.

"Good morning Ms.Franco"

Felicia nodded while smiling, she turns her body around to greet him in a close distance, for not an impolite way.

"Good morning Claudio, and i already told you just to call me Felicia"

"No need to be bothered by my presence. Please, continue what were you doing"

"Thank you" she replied.

Felicia started to continue to punch the wooden log, harder this time. Not wanting to disappoint her senior who is looking at her while she trains. She put out her weapon and started to slash the wooden log. After it got slashed into two pieces, she turned around to look for another log.

Lucky for her, the big training area has many wooden log AKA targets. She put out her assassin blade that are hidden under her sleeve inside the metal container that she has on her right and left arm. And began to slash the target without mercy.

After the wooden logs are finished and nowhere to be found, she stopped. Taking her breath while looking to the bench that has her bottle of water and her towel on it. Claudio was watching the whole time, making Felicia nervous at her training. She can see he's sitting on the bench, she decided to take a drink and rub her sweats off of her neck. Sitting beside Claudio,

"That equipment of yours, it looks very familiar. Mind if i take a look?"

"Sure"

Felicia took of the metal that surrounds her right arm. Claudio grabbed it slowly while admiring it, he seems noticed that there are no weapon to be found, no button to be pushed to reveal the weapom inside.

"These are a heritage from my father, a gift, a priceless weapon, that are my responsibility to keep it safe"

She lifts up her left arm that has the same thing, she bends her wrist upwards so that her fingers are lower than her arm. Suddenly a clinging sound was made by a blade that came out from the metal thing surrounded her arm. It's the assassin blade, hidden inside.

"The weapon inside can only be used if a signal was made"

She bends her wrist downwards, making the blade went inside like it got sucked up by the metal surrounding her arm. She clenched her fist, a clinging sound was made again by a half-rounded sharp blade that came out from the side of the metal thing.

"See?" said Felicia.

"How interesting" Claudio puts his hand on his chin for a sign of interest.

"How about your powers?" asked Felicia.

Claudio spun his head towards Felicia, putting his hand down from his chin. Felicia took a sip from the bottle, taking a sweet pleasure caused by the water. She rubs away her sweats that are on her neck with the towel.

"My power, it's a sirius exorcism holy power. Only the person who is worthy may have this power"

She nodded, with a word of 'neat' came out from her face. Claudio showed his right arm and release some of his powers, running through his ripped off fabric on his right arm. With his left hand, he pointed his left eye that turned into glowing white from ocean blue. A symbol or sort of a mark appeared around his left eye too.

"For more accurate attack while activating this sirius exorcist power, one of my eyes turned into white. As a mark of an exorcist, a symbol appeared around the white eye"

"I wish i had powers like yours, i could protect my loved ones" Felicia replied, while looking at both of her metal contained weapon.

"You shouldn't wish for a curse, but deep down i know you have advantages inside your soul. I know you have"

She looked at him, into his deep blue ocean eyes. He's different from any men she'd ever met, he's nice, understanding, even rich and charming. She smiles at him widely while her eyes closed. He smiled back at her, while rubbing her head soft.

"My eyes turned into purple when im in an unstable emotion, such as anger..." said Felicia, her smile disappeared.

In Claudio's mind, he remembered when she saved him from Eliza. The fact that her eyes turned into flowing dark purple whem whe was at rage, now he knows why.

"....Until now, I've never know what is it. Is it curse? Power? Weakness? I don't know until this very moment" she continued.

Claudio looked at her eyes, he saw a reddish of flame that seems of a color of a great Phoenix, until she turned around he smiled.

"I love your eyes, it seems very warm~" his tone raised a bit.

"Thanks" Felicia smiled.

Felicia stood up from her seat, she looked at Claudio while holding her towel and her empty water bottle. She smiled before walking inside of the mansion to take a cold shower.

"Well im off to rinse my self"

"Fine then" he smirked.

Felicia entered the mansion, off to her room and off to her bathroom, taking a cold shower. After done, she gets dressed, putting her normal out wear as usual, tighten up her shoes upwards. She continued to comb her long hair, while she at it, she sings a little with a low tone.

Part away, she decided to go back to the large training are outside, continuing to talk and chat more with Claudio. She felt uneasy previously, her heart kept beating so fast. She didn't know what to do, but she wants more of it. After her foot stepped out from the mansion door, he could see Claudio talking with a bunch of girls. The group of girls are outside the training are, there is a barrier between the training area and the outer area.

Felicia could see the look on Claudio's face, he's smiling while the group of girls are hilariously laughing with him. He smirks, and that smile made a little crack on Felicia's chest. He grabs her chest real tight, feeling a painful stab inside it. Without a warning, tears started to appear on her eyes. Draining towards her cheek.

She ran outside, leaving Claudio and his group of girls. She ran very fast while not seeing where she was going. All she knew she is going inside of a bar. Claudio saw her coming there, he tilted his head while slanting his eyes a little.

"Felicia?" he walks towards the bar, leaving the training area.