Chapter Eight

Mulai dari awal

"Just stuff I don't think any normal one would know, that's all" Jimin tried to brush it off like it was not that big of a deal but Jungkook wasn't having it. Not when he wanted Jimin and him to be open and honest and he feels like this might be something that might be held over this relationship and he doesn't want that. "Tell me, or we can call this off." Jungkook snapped, scaring not only Jimin, but also Suga and Tae who were now focused on them much less than their own conversation.

After about what felt like three minutes, Jimin suddenly shooken up and tried to reply,"Ca-Call what off?" Jimin said tears welling up in his eyes. Jungkook noticed the change of Jimin's voice and the tears and suddenly felt really guilty, but stood his ground, he was scared, and this is how he reacted when scared. He didn't want to lose Jimin but he didn't want Jimin to have something over him. "This. Us." Jungkook said, more calm, but still firm, pointing between the two of them. Jimin looked shocked, as if Jungkook had lost his mind, and instead of replying he got up and left.

"Was that really necessary Jungkook?" Tae snapped at him, getting up to run after Jimin. Suga glared at Jungkook causing Jungkook to snap at him," What?!" Suga just looked away and gritted his teeth. "Why are you causing problems", Suga began to speak trying to seem calm but slowly the anger faded in, "We are finally happy, and Jimin loves you and of course you had to go and make it into something bad. Which is going to cause problems for Tae because he loves Jimin, and I don't want Tae to be sad because you can't keep your dickiness down." Suga let the anger roll off his tongue more in the end, not caring how he snapped the words out.

 "He knows something Suga, I don't want it to be something hung over my head forever." Jungkook sounded genuinely worried, and at that Suga softened up but still stood his ground with his point. "You should still talk to him instead of assuming the worst." Suga said, calmer than before.

After about five minutes of conversation back and forth, Jungkook and Suga finally made their way to the house where both of their boyfriends sat in their old shared bedroom. Tae was holding Jimin while he cried. Suga nodded for Tae to join him, but Tae being the normal Tae he is, spoke up to Jimin before," Jimin Jungkook is here, do you want to talk to him or not?" Tae's voice was calm and held a sense of worry for the boy in his arms. "It's okay Tae i'll talk to him.." Jimin said as he slowly started to lift his head, sniffling. Tae nodded one last time, hugging him for one more second, and then leaving with Suga.

As Suga and Tae made their way back to the campfire they grabbed yet another beer, their old ones turning warm somewhere on the ground around the fire. Back at the house, Jimin and Jungkook aren't exactly in the same warm relationship situation. "What do you want?" Jimin talked, you could hear the watery voice the second the words started to roll off his lips. "You." Jungkook tried to sound reassuring but he knew he failed when he heard Jimin scoff. "You said that this was off." Jimin snapped while pointing to him and Jungkook to emphasize what 'this' meant.

"I didn't mean it like that Jimin, I'm just not good at expressing my emotions, and I got scared when you said you knew something you shouldn't. I just didn't want to have anything hung over me. When I get scared I shut down and I'm sorry. It doesn't happen often, because i've never been this content with things before, and I don't want it to go to waste.

 I like how things are and I'm scared you might know something bad about me." Jungkook's voice was soft the whole time, the end turning into a murmur as he hid in embarrassment of expressing his emotions. "If I was going to hang my knowledge of the past over you then don't you think I would have already done it. We are together, Jungkook, you have to start putting faith and trust into me." Jimin spoke through the process of drying his tears. Irritation is growing, because Jungkook has to trust him in order for this relationship to work.