Information

Your name is y/n you have two quirks which I'll explain later.
h/c = Hair color
e/c = eye color
s/c = skin color

Your height is taller than Hawks.
Your two quirk names are Illusion and Manipulate.

Illusion: It basically what it seems. You can make an illusion of anything but if someone touches the illusion it will all disappear. You can also make people hear and feel things too. So you can make someone feel like there on fire but nothing is happening to them. Also your eyes glow for a second when you use it.

Manipulate: It kinda like a levitate quirk but you change what your levitating. Like you can use manipulate on a paper to make it into a paper dragon or something. But it has to be something you can lift. Also what ever you use it on an object it will have a light blue aura around the object.

I dont have a hero name yet but I will think of one.

Hero costume you have 8 pipes, the reason why is you can use the manipulate quirk to make a sheild with them, goggles,mostly all black costume with some light blue, gloves( it will help with lifting things you cant)and on your chest it will X with light blue neon color.

You can have these if you want to. But I will mention those

Also I dont own Hawks(the character) or any other mha characters.

I also also don't own any art.

And I hope you enjoy it.