Part 11|| Flirtatious

(One week later after the last 2 parts, also they took place on the same day.)

{Y/n POV}

I finished packing some spare clothes for the trip to Korea. I was trying to keep myself together. I headed to my agency to get my hero costume, both the summer and regular one. After that I headed to the airport. All the top 6 heros made it to the private jet and borded it. I sat between Best Jeanist and Endeavor. And god is that man huge. It was annoying how much space he took. But I managed. We landed and got off the private jet. We seen the top 3 ranked heros of Korea.

3rd rank hero Gisa (Means knight in Korean, I think)
Quirk: Weapons
She can pull any weapon out of her body, the side affect is that if she pulls weapons out of the same area she will get dry skin.

2nd ranked hero Heulgson (means float in Korea, I dont know if it is because I'm using Google translate.)
Quirk: Levitation.
He can control any object as long he can actually lift it.

1st ranked hero  Phantom
Quirk: Phantom
She can be a ghost were she can fly and go through things. (Also she has white hair)

(These are my ocs, its because we don't know the top 3 heros in Korea.)

They all  Introduced themselves. And we did the same. "Who are the top 3 ranked heros?" Phantom asked. Me, Hawks, and Endeavor stepped forward. "Can you three explain your quirks." Heulgson asked. "My quirk is called Hell flame, I can manipulate and control fire at my will." Endeavor responds. "My quirk is called Mighty wings, I have a large pair of wings, which allows me to fly, aslo I can control every feather I have." Hakws responded. Everyone looks at you. Phantom, Heulgson, and Gisa looked confused. "Isnt Best Jeanist the 3rd ranked hero?" Heulgson questioned. Before you could respond "He was the 3rd ranked hero, but Best Jeanist and Blue X tied, so they did a vote and Blue X won." Endeavor answers. "Oh okay, so whats your quirk?" Gisa asked. "Quirks, and mine are manipulate and Illusion. Illusion is basically in the name. Manipulate is where I can control an object, like with a pipe, I can melt it or capture someone with it." "Yeah his quirks are very cool." Hawks said. I smile. "That seems really cool." Phantom replied.

After that we'll went in a car. It only had four seats. Phantom was driving, Endeavor was in the passenger seat talking with Phantom, I was in the back with Hawks and Gisa. I was between them. Hawks was looking out the window. I was looking forward towards the front window. "Are you the sun? Because your so beautiful your blinding me."

{Y/n POV}
{Hawks/Keigo POV}

"Are you the sun? Because your so beautiful your blinding me." I heard Gisa say. *Is she flirting with y/n?* "W-what?" Y/n said with red on his face.
"I was blinded by your beauty...I'm gonna need your name and number for insurance purposes." *That bitch is flirting with y/n. Oh hell no.* "Hey Blue look at that park, we should go there sometime." I say getting y/n attention. "Yeah we could, it would be really fun." He says in a joyful voice tone. I look over to see Gisa and she's mad. I just smile. "We will have to share a room with someone so pi-" "BLUE!" I yell at what Endeavor said. "Okay?" Endeavor questioned why I was so loud and fast to respond.

We made it out of the car and see the hotel we will be staying in. Y/n opened the truck and grabbed his and my things. I offered to help but he said no need. We walked in our hotel room and it was a normal hotel room. Had two beds, a bathroom and a TV. We heard a knock on our door. Y/n opened the door to see Gisa at the doorway. "Hey, want me to show you around Korea." She said with joyfulness. "Sure, is it okay if ke- I mean Hawks comes." Y/n responded. Her face was priceless. I stick my tongue out at her. We left the hotel to go look around. We went to some stores and got hungry so we ate at a place to eat. Well all got pizza. After that it got dark so we decided to head to the hotel. When me and y/n made it to our hotel I flopped on my bed. "I going to need to take a shower." Y/n said. I responded with a "Okay." I drafted off to sleep.