Part 17|| Awkward

[Warning ⚠️ Kinda nsfw at beginning⚠️]
{Y/n POV}

I for some odd reason I walked in. I see Keigo on the bed and he's... play with himself and I heard him say something that just socked me. "Man I wish I brought my sex toys, it would of been more fun." *HE HAS SEX TOYS!?!* I standing there frozen, I couldn't move. He looks over to me. And his face changes to a OH SHIT look. I realized he noticed me and said "I'm sorry." And walk out the room.

{Hawks/Keigo POV}

I was playing with myself and said to myself "I wish I brought my sex toys, it would of been more fun." I look to see side to see...(Y/n) standing there with a horrified face. *HOW LONG HAS HE BEEN STANDING THERE?!?* He walks out the room. *How much did he hear? Did he hear me calling him daddy? God I hope I didn't scare him off.* And I continued to play with myself.

{Y/n POV}

I walk over to Mirko's room and knocked on the door. She opens it "Oh hey (y/n) here to pickup Alice?" She asked me. "Actually...no" I say, she gave me a confused look. "Could I see in your room for tonight?" I asked her. "Sure but... why?" "Well uh I walking into me and Keigo's room and he was (whispers) he was playing with himself." I respond to her with. "Oh" she  said, you could tell by her face and the tone of her voice she found that this conversation turned awkward.

"Y-yea come in." She bring me in. I see Alice watching TV, she sees me and says "Oh papa." In a cheerful tone. "Oh hi Alice..." *wait what did she call me?* "Wait Alice what did you call me." She had a confused face "I said Oh hi papa." *MY HEART GOD I HAVE NO REGRETS ABOUT GETTING THIS CHILD.* I pick her up "Alice I love you" she puts both of her hands on my cheeks "me too papa." I put her down and wip away a tear forming in my eye. "Oh no, did I make papa sad" "Oh no its a happy tear." I reassured Alice, I flopped myself onto the bed and fell asleep.

I woke up to Alice waking me up. "Come on wake up" she said shaking me. "Whattt" I say tiredly(sometimes I don't even know if I'm writing words) "It's morning." She says with a pouting face. "Fine fine fine." I get up and walk to the bathroom. "Where's Mirko?" "She went to the gym." *Makes sense* I did my business and splashed cold water on my face to wake me up. I walked out of the bathroom and ask Alice "do you want to get breakfast?" She nodded. I held her hand and we walked out of Mirko's room and went to the place they served breakfast.

We decided to eat there since they had tables and I didn't want to talk to Keigo, because that would be awkward. We finished our breakfast and justed walked around. "There you are", I heard behind me, I see Phantom. "Oh hey Phantom, what do you need?" "Later were suppose to go to this conference about the mission we just did and I was wondering if you wanted to come, because you know... the trail." "Oh yeah I'm gonna be coming." I answer her. "Okay great, bring your hero costume and meet us at the front at 6PM."(Sorry if you don't know that time.) I nod and continue walking with Alice.

We spend time by going to a toy store to buy... toys.(Duh) We enter the store and *Its to bright in here*, the store had every color there is besides black cause I'm guessing black isn't a color for a kids store. (Before people say things I've been in many toy stores and they never had the color black). I hear Alice yell "PAPA!" I run over towards Alice and see her holding a plush toy. I look at it and... it's me. It a plush of me. "You want this one?" I asked her, she nodded her head. "But... why?" She responded with something that destroyed me, "well because it's a toy of my hero." *God I'm gonna die from how cute she's being.* "Are you really really sure you want this one?" She nods, "I mean there's others like... Edgeshot, Mirko, Mt. Lady, Eraser head, and Hawks..." ( you remembered what he was doing earlier) My face feels hotter. "You know what, you can get it." Alice cheers.

We left the store and went back to the hotel. I sent Alice to Mirko's room and I was gonna talk to Hawks. It's gonna get awkward, but I want him to know if he does something like that again to warn me first. I was forcing myself to knock on the door. *You know what fuck it.* I knock on the door. I hear someone walking to the door. I hear they turn the door knob. I see Keigo and his face changes to a uncomfortable look. "H-hey Keigo." He gives me a small wave, "Uh, could we talk?" I ask him, he nods and let's me in. I sit at my bed and he sit in his. "So uh yesterday-" Keigo cuts me off "look I know it's weird and I'm sorry you walked and I hope we can still be-" I cut him off "W-what? No it's perfectly normal, your a guy and you got... turned on(face starts to heat up) and you wanted too uh release the urge." *God this is like talking to a child about puberty.* "Just next time tell me when you'll do something like that." He nods and I walk out, I turn to him before I leave "see ya at the conference." I wave at him and walk out.

(I'm back bitches 😌💅
And also the next arc is gonna be really amazing, I hope I can write it right. But I'm so giddy on how you guys will react, also thanks for 3k reads)

[Word count 1038]