Part 5 || Tiredness

You were so tired today you could  barely stay up for 5 minutes. *Yeah maybe I should of tired to sleep instead.* You went back to the coffee store and ordered 4 black coffees, for yourself.

You needed to go to your agency in 15 minutes. There is no way in hell you were gonna stay up until 21:00( or 9:00 pm)

You made it there earlier than expected. People could tell you were tired. You had baggy eyes. Well you always had baggy eyes its justed there much more noticeable now. And you realized you had a meeting with the pros. *Great* you thought to yourself.

{Time skip to the meeting}

It was hard for you to stay up. The pros could tell you were tired. Hawks asked " Could me and Blue X speak in private." All the others pros agreed.

You and Hawks were in the hallway. "Are you okay?" Hawks asked. "Yeah I'm (yawns) okay." "You look really tired, your not fine." "No no i'm okay, don't worry about me." " But I am worried, I care about you okay, your going to rest whether you like it or not." He said with a bit of worriedness and a bit of annoyance.

"Fine I guess I can't stop you can I." "No." Hawks says. "I'll tell the others I'm going home early." "No, I'm doing that for you." "No, I can do it (yawns) myself." You say. While Hawks is already in the meeting room. He comes out and says "I'm taking you home." Hawks states. "What no you don't have to do that." You say. Hawks picks you up bridal style. You blush when he does that. He leaves the agency and flys away. "Why are you so tired?" Hawks asks. "I...I had a nighmare and couldn't sleep." You answer him. "Oh, want to talk about it." He says with worriedness on his face. "....No, but thanks for asking."

Hawks makes to your apartment complex.( He knows were you live since you told him) *For the 4th ranked hero he does live in small apartment.* Hawk's thinks as he walks in your apartment. *It's nice tho.* He walks to towards your bed.

He lays you down. And he try to walk away but you have a strong grip on him. *Guess I have to stay here.* He takes of the boots and lays on the bed with you. You end up big spooning him. Hawks blushes like crazy.

" Goodnight Blue."