Part 7 || Less boring day

You got to your agency. And went to your office and did paperwork. It hit 10:00 so your patrol just started. You have a balcony, you open the door and use your pipes to get to another building. You always liked to have a birds eye view, you could easily see something happen if it did. You were almost done until...

BOOM
{Y/n POV}

I looked everywhere to find some smoke. I seen it was coming from the bank. *Great* I went down and asked the police what happened. "There is a guys in there, they are stealing the money and have some people as hostages." "Okay, if any other heros come here tell them to check on the people, Blue X gots this." I told the cop she nodded. I used my illusion quirk so people didn't see me.

I went in the bank to see 3 people being the hostages. I looked around to make a plan. I went near one of the guys and punch him, of course my illusion disappeared but I quickly brought it back. I tried to make the two guys argue and it worked. I knocked both of them out, and let everyone know that I'm there, they all left the bank so no more distractions. I turn on the illusion where people can't see me.

I was gonna scare them.

{y/n POV end}
{Robbers POV}

Me and my bud were packing the dough in our duffel bags when we heard "Hellooo" We turn to see a clown and what looks to be... blood around its mouth. "Would you like to join my party" It said. It got closer to us. "B-back up o-or w-we will s-shoot." I said. It just smiled, it had sharp teeth that looks like it could bit into a person and rip there skin out, also the teeth was bloody. It stepped closer "Ahahaha I just want you in my party, we are going to eat meat and play hide n seek " It said while licking its lips. "W-what d-do you w-want." My bud said. "I just you to go my party we will have meat.... your looking pretty tasty" It says with drool coming from it's mouth. I shot it but it dodges it. "Now you made ME ANGRY!" It opens its face to reveal rows of teeth and runs towards us. We run around a table to exit the vault thats were something wraps around us... its a pipe?

{Robbers POV ends}
{Y/n POV}

I hear them scream. I try my best not to burst out laughing. But then I heard them running to me *Oh shit* I think to myself. I pull out two pipes and wrap it around them when they get out the room. They look at me with terror and say "WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE IS A MONSTER CLOWN IN THERE." And I just ignore them and walk out with all the robbers. And see a bunch of pro heros and people looking at me in worried.

"What?" I say. That same police officer came to me and ask if I was okay. I say yes and ask why. "We heard a gun shot, we thought you got hurt!" I explained what happened and she laughed. "That sure must of been a show." She said. I nodded. My patrol ended already so I headed back to my agency.

While I was walking back I felt a gust of wind behind me. *Is it who I think it is* I think in my head. I turn around and  low and behold it's the winged hero Hawks or how I call him Keigo. "Well well well if it isn't Hawks the number two hero." I say with a smirk. "Oh? Well well well if it isn't the mysterious hero Blue X." He says with a smirk. "And what do I owe the pleasure of the number 2 hero to be in my presence?" You say with a fancy tone. "I would like to do the hanging out." He said. "Sorry I can't, I still have some paperwork to do." Hawks frowned. "Oh come on it will only be for a bit." He said giving me puppy dog eyes. "Don't you have work?" You questioned. "Nope, finished all my work so I have nothing to do." He said with a cocky smirk. "Well unlike you I still have some." "Please" He begged. I sighed "Fine you could hangout in my office while I do paperwork." I said, I looked at Keigo and he was happy.

My day was a little less boring.

{Y/n ends}