Chapter 1 || Red feather

(By the way your hero name is Blue X also * means thoughts)

                 {2nd Person POV}

After a long day of hero work you went to your computer to check your emails. You looked through the emails and one was about the Hero Billboard Chart JP event. It said

" Dear Blue X

We would like for you to to come to the Hero Billboard Chart JP, since your the 4th ranked hero in Japan. We would love to see you there. The date would be next Saturday we would like for you to come at 16:00 (or 4pm) and the event would start at 17:00 (or 5:00pm) we hope to see you there. And have a good day."

You groaned. You didn't like these types of events. Standing doing nothing.

It justed bothered you. You could be  productive with that time you had. Also you didn't like making a speech.

The event was next week so you have that much time to prepare for how bord your gonna be... "Great" you said to yourself.

Your life was boring besides being a hero. You never really had friends. Unless you count coworkers. All the "friends" you had were fake ones. People trying to get your money or people trying to get fame.

How board you were everyday. Thats why you would come home like around 20:00 or 21:00(8:00 and 9:00 pm). You thought if you ain't doing anything might as well do something to get paided. You needed to go to sleep, you were tired.

                     <Time skip>

Ah great tomorrow is gonna be the Hero Billboard event thing. You thought in your hotel. You had nothing to do... nothing to do but sleep.

                    <The next day>

You were nervous. You didn't know why. Maybe cause your the 4th ranked hero of Japan. After all last year you were ranked 8th, so that must be the reason.

"The 10th ranked hero Ryukyu." You heard. *Oh great there call people now.* You thought nervously.

"The 9th ranked hero Yoroi Musha." *Wait why am I scared, I nearly died like around a thousand times and your telling me I'm scared of walking on a stage!?!*

"The 8th ranked hero Kamui Woods." *Okay maybe I am.*

*But why wasn't I scared last year?*

"The 7th ranked hero Crust." *Stupid brain why you gotta be extra*

"The ranked 6th hero Mirko" *So this is what fear is like huh*

"The 5th ranked hero Edgeshot!" *Why am I acting like an alien, act like I don't understand basic human emotions.*

"The 4th ranked hero Blue X!" *Oh shit it's my turn.*

*Just stand next Edgeshot, it as simple as that.*

*I gonna go blind with all these people taking pictures.*

"The 3rd ranked hero Best Jeanist!"

*Oh wait All Might retired so Endeavor is the number one hero now, so who is number 2 again?*

"The number 2 hero Hawk!"

*Oh... his wings are really beautiful, imagine those in the prefect lighting.*

"The number one ranked hero ENDEAVOR!"

*Oh god he so intimidating up close.*

*Oh great the speeches, only 5 more people until I have to go, I'll just say I'm not good at speeches and hand it over to Best Jeanist.*

*What if I make an illusion were I shoot myself and see how people react... that would be funny, but I feel like I would get in trouble.*

*Okay I feel like someone is staring at me... well no sh*t i'm in a room with like one hundred people someone would be looking at me, after all I seen alot of people who look like they are fans of me....okay it's fucking bugging me.*

You look to your left... no one is looking at you, Mirko is with the mic now, you look to your right and... is Hawks staring at you?

You look away wondering why he's looking at YOU of all people.

"Blue X" Edgeshot said. I looked at him and he is giving the mic *Oh great*

"W-well I'm not good at speeches but I'm glad I'm here... i guess." I whisper the last part before handing the mic to Best Jeanist.

*What do you mean you guess, its not like I can hand the title of the 4th ranked hero to that green haired boy at the front, I earned it for helping people, being the light of hope... for some people, you knew what you were getting yourself into when you became a hero... you can't save everyone, why do I write down the people I can't save? Is it to remind me of how much of a failure I am, if so I know that already, I just need to go through this eve-*

Red feathers were...everywhere.

*Are these... Hawk's feathers?* You look up to see Hawks flew up,  and he was flapping his wings. *What is he doing?*

You see a feather has landed on your shoulder. You grab it and feel how soft it is. You play with it and Hawks giggles. *Could he feel me playing with his feather?*

Hawks flys back down and all his feathers go back to his wings. And you look over to Endeavor... *Oh god he's pissed.*

After the speeches were over we have an after party thing with all the pro heroes. Heroes like Mt.Lady, Fatgum, and the top 10 ranked heroes of course.

People were dancing and talking while I was at the snack bar eating (favorite snack)

I never really liked these things, but I had nothing better to do.

You were eating your (favorite snack) when "Well hello there." You heard a males voice behind you.

You turned around to be greeted by the number 2 hero Hawks. You were confused why hes talking to you so you said "What are you doing here." It sounded more harsh cause you were tired.

"Well can't I just talk to a person who is lonely." Hawks said. "Bold of you to assume I'm lonely." You said.

"No one eles has came up to you." Hawks said. "Were you spying on me." You say with a smirk. "W-what no of course not." Hawk's was turning pink of embarrassment. "I-I just wanted to talk but I guess you don't want to." Hawks said sadly. "N-no wait I'm just joking with you." You said. Hawk's face lit up. "OH cool!" He had a cute smile on. We talked all night till it hit 22:00(or 10:00pm)

You two were leaving, parting ways until Hawks asked, "I had fun, what's your number?" He asked. You gave it to him. After that you two went to your own places.

When you entered your apartment you locked the door and got out of your hero costume since your agency let you keep it for the event and flopped onto your bed.

"I had fun." You said before falling asleep on your bed.

[Word count 1167]