Part 34|| Not going down without a fight

{3rd person POV}

The possessor put (y/n)'s heavy foot on Keigo's chest. "I didn't know if the illusions actually worked, there was a reason why I picked him to possesse." And then he let out a evil laugh.

He held the knife up. "Well now it was nice meeting you Hawks, but looks like this is goodbye." A wicked smile formed on his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was bring the knife closer to Keigo, and fast. But then he a big gust pushed the possessor off of Keigo, and straight to the wall with a big slam.

Keigo looked at where that big gust of wind came from, it came from Alice. "ALICE! Your alive!?" Keigo asked confused. Alice looked confused at his comment. *Wait one of (y/n)'s quirk is called illusion, maybe he was just fuckin with me, wait how did (y/n) explain that quirk.*

[Flashback]

"Wait (y/n) how does your quirks work?" Keigo asked. (Y/n) turned to Keigo, the (h/c) haired male staring into Keigo's golden eyes with his (e/c). "Which one do you want to know about?" "How about.... the illusion one!"

(Y/n) cleared his throat, " So the illusion quirk works as anything my mind can come up with can be an illusion, like that table." The (h/c) haired male points at a that wasn't there before. "For my illusion to go away all you need to do is to touch it." He gestures Keigo to touch the table. Keigo touches the table and it it disappears like dust in the wind.

Keigo let's out a quiet "woah". "Also the cool thing is that I can make this entire room into an illusion, watch." Keigo looks around him and sees his not in his apartment anymore, he's on a alien planet. The illusion disappeared as well.

"But the thing is it's hard to tell if something is an illusion, look at this fire in my hand." Keigo looks up at the (h/c) haired male and see he has fire on his hand. "Even though it's an illusion you can still feel the heat. Put your hand closer to it." The crimson red winged male put his hand closer to the fire, and he did felt the heat.

"I don't know how exactly it work but a doctor told me it basically fucks with your brain into thinking it's real." Keigo nods, *wow that quirk is so cool. It would be fun fuckin with people.*

[End of Flashback]

*That's it, I need to touch something that's an illusion. But how will I know if it's real or not? Maybe I could use my feathers-* Keigo was cut off by some groaning, "You fucking brat." The possessor said.

"I haven't tried his manipulate quirk yet so this should be fun!" He lifts his arm up, and Keigo is confused on what he's doing, then he hears grunts next to him, he's using manipulation on Alice, lifting her up by her neck.

*Wait he said something about if he lifts someone by their neck it makes it harder to breathe!* Alice feels a force on her neck, like there was hands on her neck. She puts both of her hands on her neck, hoping to free herself.

Keigo saw that and threw some feathers at him, he used (y/n)'s manipulation to stop them. He threw them at Keigo. The blonde couldn't dodge it on time. Feathers piercing through his shoulders.

He was gonna attack him again but he was lifted up from the ground, he had a big pressure on his neck. Like it was trying to break but couldn't. It was making it harder to breathe. He looked over at Alice, her face was really pale. "I-I'm s-sorry I f-f-failed you, A-Alice."

SMASH

Mirko came through the window, her foot was at the direction on his face. Her foot made contact and he feel on the ground.

Keigo and Alice fell to the ground, gasping for air. Mirko went to check on them, "Are you guys okay?" They both nodded. Mirko let out a sigh of relief.

"Wait how did you know we needed help?" Keigo asked. "I may or may of not have been stalking you on your date." Mirko said sheepishly. "Well I would of been mad at you if it wasn't for the fact I needed hlep."

"What's up with (y/n)?" Mirko asked confused on What's going on. "That isn't (y/n). It's a person who possessed him, and they can control his quirk. Their trying to kill me."

"You fuckin bitch. He says rubbing his cheek. A red mark is seen on his cheek, meaning Mirko did a good blow. Keigo and Mirko smirked at him.

"What are you gonna now that you have two pros here to defeat you? Run away!?" He just let out a laugh. "My job is to kill Hawks, killing Mirko would be an added plus. And make things more enjoyable." A crooked smile formed on his lips.

"Well, we're not going down without a fight." Mirko said while getting into a fighting stance. Keigo did as well. "Good, I'm not going down without one either."

[Word count 877]