When I hear a buzz, Luke's face drops, "I forgot Calum was coming today. I'm sorry. I meant to cancel. I didn't tell him you were staying here."

I follow Luke as he rushes out to go buzz Calum in to the building.

"I didn't tell him either." I add.

"Well, he's gonna be mad." Luke chuckles, waiting by the door.

When Calum knocks, both Luke and I take a deep breath, "Cal!"

"Hey- what the fuck?" Calum says the second he spots me, looking back at Luke and pointing over at me.

"Yeah. She's staying here."

"Uh, Kels?"

"I'm staying here. I could barely afford staying at the hotel and he offered so I..." I trail off, not knowing what else to say.

"If you do anything to hurt her I will murder you, I'm not fucking kidding." Calum says, pulling a small bag from his pocket and handing it to Luke.

"Calum!" I exclaim, gently nudging him as he comes over to me.

"What? I'm just saying." He shrugs.

"Anyway, I'm gonna go to my room, you two enjoy your boys night." I tell them, heading towards the spare room.

"Kels, you can hang with us, if you want. We were just gonna smoke." Calum tells me.

I shake my head, "I can't really participate in that but-"

"I forgot! I'm so sorry!" Calum exclaims, nervously biting his lip.

"Hey, it's okay. You just found out. I'm fine anyways, I'm used to my friends back home smoking all the time. I can handle being around it, but tonight I'm just gonna hang in bed. Have fun!" I smile, giggling as I walk to my room.

I close the bedroom door behind me and locking it. Heading to my bag I quickly change into my pyjamas so I can curl up into bed. I'd love to just curl up and watch some Netflix.

Only ten minutes into my episode, I get a FaceTime call from Nina.

"Hey!" I smile, waving at her.

She waves back, "Kels! Hi! How are you?"

"I'm good! I don't know if Ash told you but I'm not staying at the hotel anymore, so, you'll all probably be hearing from me more often." I tell her.

"Yeah, Ashton said something about staying with Luke? How's that?" She questions.

"It's okay, I've only been here for a couple hours. Him and Cal are getting high right now." I chuckle.

"Oh, okay."

"I told them it was fine, I just wanted to lay down and catch up on my show. I didn't want to interrupt their guy time."

She groans, "I miss having you around! Ashton and Kyle are always making their own boys plans."

"I'll be back in a couple weeks!" I giggle.

"I know, thank god. Ashton misses you."

"I haven't talked to him much, it's kind of strange."

"He said he wants to give you space with your Seattle friends. He knows you're struggling with Luke, so, he figured he'd let you figure things out on your own."

"Oh, okay."

Nina and I don't talk much longer. I go back to watching my show, just trying to relax. After a few episodes I flip the covers off me, standing up and stretching out. I need to grab a glass of water or something.

I slowly open the door, taking a deep breath before walking down the short hallway into the main area.

"Kels!" Calum smiles, waving at me.

"Hey!" I chuckle, waving back, "I don't mean to intrude, I just need to get some water."

"Kels, don't ever feel like you're intruding. This is your house too while you're here." Luke says, placing the bong he was holding onto the coffee table.

"But it's not, I'm a guest." I chuckle, filling up my glass with water from the filter.

"You guys were literally married at one point. Relax, Kels." Calum replies, not looking up from his phone, clearly more focused on his texting.

"Yeah, can we not talk about that?" Luke asks, leaning back in his seat. He had gotten changed since I last saw him. Seeing him curled up in his hoodie and sweatpants just makes me want to curl up with him. No, stop.

"Sorry." Calum mutters, rolling his eyes.

"Okay, well, you two have a good night. I'll probably be asleep soon."

"Night, Kelsey." Calum says.

"Goodnight, Kels." Luke speaks almost at the same time as Calum.

Luke's smiling at me, I can't read him, though. I used to be able to read him pretty easily. But right now I had no idea what he was thinking. I just weakly smile back at him, before going to bed.

_______________________

HIII ILL BE BACK SOON IDK IF THIS IS OK