Alternate ending

"Oh my god and Paris was so beautiful, so stunning," Nova gushed as she told everyone about her honeymoon with Rudy. They had an amazing two weeks off.

"The pictures alone made me want to fly out and find you, it was so beautiful," Sarah sighed in adoration.

"It really was," Rudy agreed, resting his head lazily in Nova's shoulder.

"I would just like to point out I'm basically the reason you two are together," Jonas said, walking into the office.

"Yeah okay, Cupid, shut up," Nova joked, Jonas hitting her on the head with the rolled paper in his hands.

"So we have the premier and then in a few months, back at it, I don't know what it is about you idiots, but people love ya," Jonas laughed.

"It's me, I carry this cast," Bailey joked.

"Shut up," Cline reached across the table.

"What do you guys wanna do tonight?" Chase asked. "We've missed you two idiots."

"Bonfire?" Cline suggested.

An entire year had gone by, Rudy and Nova were celebrating their first year as a married couple and things could not be better. Sure, they had their petty arguments here and there, but they were happy and they were thrilled to be together, they felt whole and nothing could ever change those feelings.

Drew eventually got over Nova, seeing as she was married and they were so perfect together. He had no ill-will and he was happy for his friends, he almost felt guilty for what he was feeling back then, but he kept those feelings between him and Jordyn.

Shawn and Ana were the next in line to get married, seeing as they were expecting a baby girl sometime in the next two months. Nova was elated she had always wanted to be an aunt and Shawn already knew her and Rudy were going to be the godparents.

Jordyn found a boyfriend that didn't want to hide him from the world, which was all he ever really wanted. They all loved Ashton and he got along with the group of friends like a missing puzzle piece.

"Since you dragged me to get baby shower supplies, you should drive," Rudy tossed the keys to Nova.

"You said you'd be happy to go," Nova laughed, throwing the keys back at Rudy.

"You're right, lets get to this baby shower," Eudy smiled, hopping in the car.

"I'm so excited for Shawn, you have no idea," Nova bounced in the passenger seat. Rudy looked over and smiled at his wife.

Wife. That was still wild to him, how did she want to spend the rest of her life with him, he would never know. He didn't care, he was just glad she decided to do so. "What are you looking at?"

Rudy didn't pay attention to what Nova had said, "I'm sorry I wasn't really here what did you say?"

"You were staring off," Nova repeated.

"Oh I'm sorry," a blush forming on his dimples cheeks. "I was thinking."

"Is everything okay?" Nova asked cautiously.

"Oh yeah," Rudy waved his hand. "I'm good."

She gave him a puzzled look, but she knew Rudy, she would have known if there was a real issue with him. "Well get to driving, chauffeur."

"You're driving home, no exceptions," Rudy jokingly pointed at her.

"Fine," Nova rolled her eyes.

They walked into the cafe, it was a fancy little place that Ana had found online and she fell in love with it immediately. "We have two more hours before this shindig starts," Rudy said, pulling out the decorations as he began hanging up the balloons.