30.

"So the interview is in an hour and you're still in bed?" Cline asked, putting her hands on her hips.

"I can't get up," Chase groaned.

"Don't make me drag you out of bed," Cline threatened.

"Fine," he sighed, dragging himself out of bed.

It had been another few weeks, filming was coming to an end and now they were in press mode. Doing interviews, they were even invited to a comic con. The group of friends were all pretty bummed because they didn't know where this would take them.

"Can someone get my necklace for me? I can usually do it, but it isn't working for me today," Nova asked, holding her necklace on the back of her neck.

"Come here," Rudy instructed, motioning for her to spin around.

"Hold your hair woman, what is this? Amateur hour?"

"Shut up," she tried to kick him while he was standing behind her.

"Behave, children," JD scolded.

"No," they said at the same time.

Rudy attached the necklace, his fingertips lingering a little too long on her neck. When they decided to become friends a few weeks ago, they set the limit as just friends. However, Rudy had made long lists on why friends was a good idea. His conclusion? He was in love with Nova Copper.

"Thanks," Nova turned to him and smiled, his knees felt like they were jello. He ignored the feeling and returned the smile.

"Are you nervous?" Austin asked as they sat in directors chairs in a studio.

"Not so much, I'm with all of you, if I was alone, I might be," Nova answered.

"Don't be nervous, it'll be fun," Rudy assured her.

Nova thanked him, she was sat beside him because naturally, they found each other. Just like Rudy, Novs pondered what her true feelings were towards Rudy. She was hopeless and in love, but mostly hopeless.

"Hey guys," the woman greeted the group.

"So let's start off with and introduction and you just saying who you play in the show the smiled.

This was easy enough, she could do that, Nova didn't want to admit that she was actually nervous. "I'm Nova Copper and I play Liza." Okay, that wasn't so bad, Nova thought to herself.

"So you guys are just like, massively popular like this almost happened overnight with the show. What is it like working on a show like Outer Banks?"

"It's amazing, none of us really expected the sort of game we got. Like, we always use our social media as a kind of measurement. I went from thousands of followers and I'm talking maybe three thousand to having a million after season one was out for three days," Bailey replied.

"Nova, we hear that you didn't originally have the part as Liza, how did you become apart of this?"

She was good with this question, a nice, simple answer. "Yeah so I was actually on vacation in South Carolina with a group of my friends. Shoutout to them, you can see them in various scenes in the show. Anyway, I was hanging out on set one day, the girl that was originally playing Liza wasn't a good fit. Anyways, I was hanging out with Rudy and Jonas - our director - saw us and basically told me to read a script with Rudy and we had such a connection that he gave me the role. It's so shocking to me because I have never been in anything before this."

"That is insane," the interviewer agreed. "What was the  most challenging thing for you guys this season?"

"Oh man," JD began. "We had been filming for a few months already and we had a meeting and we were told that half of our filming had been just completely destroyed. We had to reshoot everything we had worked on and that was a little disheartening at first."