31.

Liked by Drewstarkey, Rudeth, Sarahbaby93, and 32,988 others

.Super.Nova. Catch me on my first magazine cover with @Seventeenmagazine. We talk about love, fashion, and all of my weird-ness.
Sarahbaby93 I'M SO PROUD OF MY BABY GIRL LOOK AT YOU. I'M READING THIS AND BUYING 12 COPIES.
MadelynCline Girl look at you look at your 🍑 I'm so happy for you.
Skcopper90 When did you become the cool one?
Hichasestokes 👏 👏 👏
Drewstarkey Paint me some jeans gurl.
User1 She painted those? So cute!
Drewstarkey she sure did!
Rudeth That second photo has me feeling some typea way 👀
Rudeth Wait so is that 3rd one 👀
Rudeth Oh damn that first one
Austinnorth55 You're thirsty as hell
Johnathandavissofficial simp →Madisonbaileybabe simp (also ship)
User2 Is that's your natural hair color
.Super.Nova. Sure is!
Madisonbaileybabe Obsessed. Literally obsessed. Step on me. 😍😍😍
Jwildin ^ her exact words.
JackAMulligan Good job with this one!
User3 Didn't you guys break up forever ago
User4 ^^^
User5 Who invited him? 
.Super.Nova. All good guys!
Seventeenmagazine it was a pleasure to have you!
.Super.Nova. Thank you for having me!

Interviewer: So this is your breakout role, you never really auditioned, can you tell us all those fun details?

Nova: Yeah! So I was on vacation, one day I was on the beach and the guy that plays JJ hit me with a frisbee on accident, we wound up hanging out a lot while I was on vacation and the director asked me to do a read! The rest is history.

Interviewer: That's so cool. Have you been interested in acting before this?

Nova: Oh, I knew I liked to make people laugh and make them happy, so it was always on my mind, I just didn't know how to get into it. I did in high school, but that's obviously different.

Interviewer: You have such a cute style, who inspires your style?

Nova: My mother one hundred percent. Some of the clothes I wear in Outer Banks are my mom's when she was my age. I also really change up the things I wear one day it's business professional, the next day it's a leather jacket, then I'll end it with some joggers and an oversized sweater.

Interviewer: You have stated your hair is naturally that color, which is amazing. How do style it normally?

Nova: (laughs) I'm such a bum when it comes to my hair, sometimes I'm lucky if I even brush it.

Interviewer: We can all relate to that. So let's dive into it, how the love life?

Nova: I'm so focused on work that I haven't really dated much.

Interviewer: You were rumored to be dating rapper Jack Mulligan in the summer, how true was that?

Nova: It was true! We dated briefly and he's a great guy, we are friends now.

Interviewer: I have to ask about your co-star Rudy Pankow. A lot of people like you two together including your other co-star Madison Bailey. Why is that?

Nova: We just had this awesome connection when we met, we always joke it was the frisbee. Other than that, we just get along really well and we are both interested in the same things and we are both Ravenclaws!

Interviewer: When you do start dating again, what do you look for in a partner? What's some of your biggest turn-ons?

Nova: Oh that's a tough one. I definitely go for someone I can relate to and have good conversations with. If he's an attractive guy, but we can't talk about anything and the conversations are dry, forget about it. I'm definitely into some weird stuff and I like weird things so I guess a guy that can get down with my weird-ness. A goofy guy too, because I am always told I'm too serious so I need someone to bring me down.

Interviewer: Last question, what is one piece of advice you would give to a younger you?

Nova: Take chances and don't worry about everything so much. I lived my whole life really worried and if I take a step back, I realize that everything is gonna be alright.