35.

January
"Hey you," Rudy smiled as Nova answered his FaceTime call.

"Hey," she beamed, it had been nearly a month since they separated.

"How is San Diego?" Rudy asked, he looked tired, he was currently shoving food in his mouth at a disgusting rate.

"It was awesome, I had a ton of fun at the first Comic Con," Nova answered. "What are you shoving in your mouth, it's like I'm watching animal planet."

"I'm glad to hear it. Shut up, asshole. My costars took me to this place called Captain Quarters, it's a breakfast place and you should come out here and visit because breakfast is our thing," Rudy suggested.

"I'd love to. I miss our breakfast dates."

"I definitely miss them too. We will go on them all summer long, don't worry about that," Rudy assured.

"I'll hold you to that," Nova grinned. "How is filming? You look tired."

"Oh I am. Get to set by six in the morning and I don't stop until sometimes like, three? In the morning. I of course get naps in between, but I'm tired. I would much rather be hanging out with you guys on the beach, but I like Seattle I think. I just haven't gotten used to it," he nodded.

"That sounds exhausting. We have five months, we'll be back in Charleston in no time," Novs smiled.

"I know, I'm just missing a certain red-head."

"Want me to go and get Shawn?" Nova joked.

Rudy laughed, "Yeah right, he just now is warming back up to me."

"Stop it," Nova whined.

"You know I'm kidding," he yawned again.

"Get something sleep, we both have to be up early," Nova smiled at the tired boy.

"I'm sorry I keep yawning, talk tomorrow?"

"Sounds like a date to me," Nova conformed.

"Goodnight, nugget."

"Goodnight, Rudy."

February

"Come on, you should come with us," Drew urged. It was Valentine's Day and Nova was the only one in their group without a date.

"As much as I love being the fifteenth wheel, I'm okay, you guys go have fun, I'm going to catch up on some reading I have," Nova insisted.

"Are you sure?" Sarah asked.

"Yes, imagine being the only one without a date, it's weird. Seriously, get going!" Nova nodded.

She wasn't going to lie, she had wished she had a date, even if it wasn't Rudy, just someone to sit with that way she wasn't the single one. She missed hanging out with everyone when it wasn't all dates, but she did figure it was Valentine's Day, it's a day all about love.

"Let us know if you need anything," Chase said as they walked out I'd the door.

"I'll be fine," Nova insisted to him.

"Call me if you need us anyway," he repeated, finally walking out with the rest of the group.

It had been a few hours, Nova fell asleep while reading her book in the chair in the hotel room by the window when there was a knock on the door. She was groggy and she stood up, dragging her feet to the door. She opened the door and was greeted by twelve bouquets of an array of flowers.

"God damn it," she pulled her phone out to FaceTime Rudy.

"Did they arrive?" He asked as soon as he answered.