48.

"Oh my god that dress is made for you!" Sarah began crying when she saw Nova put the dress on.

"The top is made from one of mom's old shirts," Nova replied, this was the second time she had the dress on when it was fully fitted and she had never felt prettier.

"You seriously look amazing," Cline also wipes off a few of her tears. She was definitely a wedding crier.

"Jordyn, you did amazing," Bailey nodded.

"Stop it," Jordyn joked, he was proud of the creation he had made.

There was a knock on the door to the suite of the hotel, it was Shawn being nosey, he wanted to know what the dress looked like. Nova's hair was in curls all around her, she didn't want it up because she felt prettier when it was down. Her makeup was done elegantly, red lips to compliment her fair skin tone, and a traditional Smokey eye painted her eyelids.

"Oh my god, you look absolutely beautiful, shitbag," Shawn joked, hugging his sister.

"You still look like a bag of flaming garbage," Nova replied with a laugh.

"Seriously though, this is going to be amazing, how are you?" Shawn asked.

"I'm excited and now I'm a little nervous," Nova answered. "But I'm mostly excited, how is Rudy?"

Shawn nodded, "He's doing pretty much the same."

"I figured that would be the case."

"I should get going, I just wanted to check up on you," Shawn said, disappearing from the room as fast as he came into it.

"One last thing," Sarah said, grabbing the necklace that Nova was going to wear, Sarah motioned for Nova to turn around so Sarah could fasten it around her neck.

"How do I look?" Nova asked.

"Literally so beautiful," Bailey with a happy smile on her face and her hands over her heart in an endearing way.

"She's right, you look breathtaking," Morgan added.

"Rudy is going to be so taken away by you," Ana said.

"You guys hype me too much," Nova laughed lightly and shook her head.

"No, it's all so true," Cline nodded.

There was another knock on the door, this time it was Rudy's mom announcing that the wedding was going to start soon and that the wedding party should get in their places.

"Good luck babe, you'll be great," Sarah gave Nova one last hug before she made her way down to the beach.

Nova went to leave, but she checked her phone, Rudy had sent her a message, he was asking Nova to meet him before the wedding. She went to the spot that he suggested, he was on the other side of the hallway so he didn't see Nova.

They stood with their backs to the walls near the edge, where the walls met, Rudy held his hand out, which Nova took without a second thought. "Hey my love," Rudy said softly.

"Hey," Nova's voice was a little shaken, she was running on pure adrenaline.

"I just wanted to tell you good luck and I can't wait to see you," Rudy held her hand, running his fingertips against her skin gently.

"I can't wait to see you either," Novs said quietly. "You're going to be great."

"I know we are," Rudy nodded.

"We could just Jim and Pam it and run away and get married really fast," Nova joked.

Rudy laughed, "My mom would kill us."