41.

"I just realized that all of you are morons," Liza said to the full group of Pogues. "I can't believe you of all people didn't notice this, Pope," Liza ranted.

"Liza, why are we idiots?" John B asked.

"The good is worth way more than four hundred mil," she replied. "That's how much is was worth back then," Liza pointed out. They started arguing over who would get the gold and how much.

"Shit, I never thought about how old the article was," Pope replied.

"So it's worth more?" Sarah asked.

"A shit ton more," Liza nodded.

"So I don't have to share mine with Liza?" JJ joked, blowing smoke out of his Juul and then throwing his arm around Liza.

"You both have to share," she pointed between JJ and Sarah.

"What?" Sarah was almost offended. "She's your girlfriend," Sarah argued to JJ.

"She's your cousin!" JJ argued back. As the two bickered, Liza moved to the stairs of the porch connected to the Cheateau.

"Hey," John B. sat beside her.

"Hey," Liza replied she wasn't that close to John B. she didn't know him to well yet, but she did like him for her cousin, he was a nice guy.

"I never properly thanked you," John B. looked at the chicken coop.

"For what?" Liza squinted as she looked over at him.

"For clearing my name, for not giving up on us, for making JJ settle down a little," John B. said the last part with an amused look.

"I don't think anything can slow that crackhead down," Liza laughed. "No problem, I'm just glad you two are here and safe."

"Thanks for staying too, I know JJ won't admit it because well, he's JJ, but he really is better when you're around."

"I'll always be here for him," Liza said in a cryptic sort of way. "And you guys too, I got really close with The Pogues while you and Sarah were on vacation," Liza nodded.

"I'd hardly call it that," John B. laughed with Liza.

"I know, just giving you a hard time."

"Yo, kegger tonight at the Boneyard, we have to celebrate your return to the Island of Misfit Toys," JJ ran out, clapping John B. on his shoulder.

"Ready for your first Boneyard party?" Kie asked.

"What the hell is that?" Liza stood up.

"The best time you'll have, baby," JJ flirtatiously replied.

"Call me baby again and I'll stab you in the eye," Liza shot back.

"They are so cute," Kie gushed to Sarah.

"Alright guys, that was a good one," Jonas yelled.

"Can I talk to you two for a minute?" Rudy asked JD and Chase as he pulled them away from everyone.

"We are not stealing a camera to make a home movie, Ive told you this a million times," Chase reprimanded Rudy.

"It's not that, but I will get you onboard with it," Rudy pointed to Chase.

"What's up, man?" JD asked.

"You know how I planned on taking Nova on vacation for her birthday?" Rudy asked.

"Oh shit, her birthday is coming up, with everything that's happened all summer I nearly forgot," Chase felt so bad, Nova was one of his greatest friends.