43.

"I can't believe we are in Greece right now," Nova bounced on her toes. "Like I can't believe this, I love you, Rudy."

"I love you, Nova," Rudy pulled her in for a quick kiss. "But we don't have time to make out, we have to get to the hotel, I'm tired and we have a busy ass week ahead of us."

"I think that's the first time that you didn't say we should make out," Nova giggled as they got their things and headed to the airport.

"Listen, if I could spend the rest of my life worshipping you, I would, but sometimes we have shit to do," Rudy laughed.

"Did everyone know about this?" Nova asked.

"They did," Rudy confirmed.

"Is that why they were acting so weird? I guess that would explain it," Nova nodded to herself.

Rudy's eyes grew slightly, "Yeah, I would assume that's why."

"Well they did great at hiding that secret, I'm surprised because usually Sarah would tell me," Nova said as they got out of the airport.

The air was crisp and clean, there wasn't an exuberant amount of city noise and the sky was painted a cotton candy pink and blue, the clouds dusting over the pastel colors as the sun began to set.

"I can not get over the sight," Nova breathed out and smiled at the world around her. Rudy looked over at her with a smile.

"I'm glad you like it so far," Rudy squeezed her hand, his Uber pulling up to them as they admired the sky.

"You know you don't have to do anything else for my birthday right? Like; this is more than enough," Nova said as they drive to their hotel. They both looked outside of the car windows, amazed at the architecture surrounding them, it was nothing Nova had ever seen before.

"Shhhhh," Rudy haphazardly covered her face with his hand, making her laugh. "You're annoying."

"You're annoying," he argued back like a child.

"No way we are staying here," Nova's jaw hit the bottom of the Uber's car floor.

"I told you it was going to be special," Rudy grinned.

The building in front of them was one of the tallest around almost as if it could touch the clouds if it wanted m, it too looked like a building straight out of Hercules.

"ευχαριστώ," Rudy said to the driver, making Nova rip her eyes away from the building to Rudy.

"I didn't know you could speak Greek."

"I know enough phrases to get us around," he shrugged. "I figured I should learn the basics. "

"That's impressive and kind of sexy," Nova replied casually.

Rudy smirked, "If you think that's sexy then you should hear my French."

"I find it so attractive that you can speak multiple languages," Nova admitted.

"Baby if that keeps you around, I'll memorize every spoken language that I can," Rudy joked.

"You know you don't have to do that to keep me around," Nova replied. She was just as amazed at the interior of the hotel as she was with the exterior., everything was so sleek and modern, Nova felt like she should be some important business person staying here. Instead, she was an idiot girl from Chicago with a blonde boy that laughed at the word poop. 

"Rudy how much was this?" Nova asked, she felt bad because she knew it was expensive.

"Don't worry about it, and if you ask again, I'll literally cut you up and eat you in your sleep," Rudy threatened.