46.

"Nova," Jordyn sat beside her, pulling out a few sketches. "I know you have specific things you want done with your dress, but I had an idea."

"Oh yes," Nova sat up straight, looking at Jordyn with all of her attention.

"You know that white dress your mom had that you loved? I was thinking of adding that to the top of your dress and restyling it to look like a wedding dress obviously and this was the design that I was thinking, but only if you're comfortable with it," Jordyn asked.

"Oh my god, do you think you'd be able to do that?" Nova asked.

"I do," he nodded. "With this design, it would be easy."

"I trust you," Nova places her hand on his.

The group had been non-stop for a few of months now. Between working on set, filming, they all went home for the holidays, and helping Nova and Rudy plan their wedding, they were all throughly exhausted.

Nova and Rudy were getting ready for an appointment with a bakery, they had an idea of what cake they wanted, they just needed to get that ball rolling.

As Rudy drove, he looked at Nova for a second and smiled, he then rested his hand on her knee, squeezing it lightly. "Thanks for not being crazy like I've heard some girls get."

"Thanks for actually putting in your own ideas," Nova replied. "Some guys just don't do anything."

"I've always wanted a wedding! I don't even care what people have to say about that, I've always wanted to get married and plan it out," Rudy replied. "Although the cake is going to be my favorite part."

"Oh my god I know! I love cake," Nova laughed.

They walked into the local bakery, they had an appointment made and were greeted by a young girl, who looked like she was a fan of the show. "Hi I'm Mag," she introduced.

"Hey, this is Nova, I'm Rudy," they held their hands out.

"Oh, I know who you are," she said excitedly, bounding towards the table of things she had spread out.

"So we have samples of all of our cakes, you can go by popular and your own preferences. These are the three best sellers," Mag explained, then went to the back to give them space.

"Oh my god, yes," Rudy gushed, shoving vanilla cake in his mouth.

"Bitch you better not eat it all," Nova grabbed the cake with her bare hands.

"You god damn heathen, you could have asked for it," Rudy laughed.

Mag watched from behind the counter, the couple was one of the cutest she had ever seen, usually there was some kind of tension and arguments, but they joked around the entire time.

"I had to act fast," Nova replied with a mouthful of cake.

"Let's try the chocolate one like we have manners," Rudy spoke to Nova almost as if he was talking to a child. He picked up a small piece of it and smashed in in her face.

"Don't make me embarrass you," Nova joked, wiping the cake off of her face and wiping it back on Rudy's.

He couldn't stop laughing, "Okay let's be serious."

They sat there trying a bunch of different cakes and came to the same conclusions, they wanted all of the cake. "So I'm thinking three tiers?" Nova looked at Rudy.

"Yeah, with a different flavor for each layer?" Rudy asked.

"The bottom would be vanilla, then chocolate and the top? Something with strawberries inside? That one was good?" Nova asked.