5.

Tagged

Tagged .Super.Nova.
Liked by skcopper90, Austinnorth55, and 300 others
Sarahbaby93 She couldn't sleep in her bed because JD and Rudy took hers over. Johnathandavissofficial someone had to keep Rudy warm.
Rudeth it was either that or set myself on fire.
Madisonbaileybabe 😂😂😂
User1 I volunteer as tribute 
User2 I would totally take that job.
Drewstarkey are you guys talking about keeping him warm or setting him on fire?
.Super.Nova. Next time, you both get the floor
           Madelyncline liked this comment
Rudeth you would do that to me?
.Super.Nova. Specifically you.
           Madelyncline liked this comment
Johnathandavissofficial leave Rudy alone!
           Rudeth liked this comment. 
User3 who are these people?
User4 I don't know but Sarah is so pretty
          Austinnorth55 liked this comment.
          Skcopper90 liked this comment

"Did you see that Austin liked that comment?" Sarah asked Nova a few hours later, as they got ready to go check the set out.

"Get it girl," Nova sang. "My brother liked it too though."

"Well, your brother is hot as hell. I could never do anything than mildly flirt with him, I wouldn't want to lose either of you," Sarah sighed, putting her hair up in a half ponytail.

"I don't think it would get that way, but who knows, Austin has taken a liking to you," Nova wiggled her eyebrows.

"Shut up, go keep Rudy warm," Sarah playfully joked.

"Eat shit," Nova laughed.

The group answered the door and were met with the other group, "You guys ready to go full kook?" Austin laughed at his lame joke.

"Okay buddy, calm down," Rudy stopped his friend.

"Come on losers," Morgan replied in a sassy tone.

"I like her so much," Bailey sighed, skipping towards the car.

"Good morning again," Rudy walked with his hands behind his back, leaning over towards Nova.

She smiled over at him, "Good morning again."

"How was your twenty minutes of sleep?" He joked.

Nova took in the sight, his hair was perfectly messy, aviators covered his eyes, a mixed patterned button down with the top few buttons undone loosely hung on his torso. He was a sight and Nova would gladly take in the sight, she didn't want to get caught staring though.

"It was four hours," she nudged him.

"Close enough," he let out a light chuckle.