7.

Tagged

Tagged .Super.Nova.
Liked by .Super.Nova., Madisonbaileybabe and 489,027 others.
Rudeth I was trying to give myself a heart attack from bacon.
.Super.Nova. I'm sad it didn't bc you took my waffles 👿
Rudeth but but, I let you have some French toast. 😭
.Super.Nova. True and you paid for it so I am glad the bacon didn't kill you.
Madisonbaileybabe ship
User1 Could you imagine having breakfast with Rudy
User2 I'm just wondering who these new people are.
User3 I mean, they are filming szn 2...
MorganVent Thanks for the invite, losers →Austinnorth55 ^^^^
Hichasestokes ^^^^
Madelyncline ^^^^
Jwildin ^^^^
Drewstarkey ^^^^^
Rudeth I hate all of you
.Super.Nova. ^^^^

The group of four were gathered around in their living room, it was the first day that they had spent together without their newfound friends.

"Before we run these lines, I need to establish who I am," Jordyn said, kicking off his leopard print slippers.

"Uh- you can be Rafe," Nova laughed, she hadn't even been through the script yet.

"I'm JJ," Sarah rose her hand.

"I'll be everyone else and carry this god damn show," Morgan joked.

"Sounds good," Nova nodded.

"Oh shit," Sarah smirked, leaning over to show Morgan a scene she discovered.

"Oh my god," Morgan looked at Nova and giggled.

"I'll smack all of you," Nova shot up. "Wait JJ and Liza are into each other?!"

"I thought that was obvious," Jordyn leaned over, he laughed. "Oh a sex scene."

"Oh god, I can't do this. I can barely give the dude a hug without being weird about it," Nova cried.

"Oh honey, we know," Jordyn laughed.

"You aren't as awkward as you think. Plus, you aren't you, you're Liza," Sarah pointed out.

"That doesn't help," Nova leaned back with a groan.

"Here, their first kiss is a dare at a party, it means nothing, let's run this scene," Morgan instructed.

"JJ, truth or dare?" Jordyn read for a random person.

"Dare? What do I look like?" Sarah replied, coolly.

"Kiss new girl."

Sarah and Nova have kissed a million times, Nova wasn't nervous for that. They leaned into each other and kissed each other almost in a joking way.

However, the other group was barging into the door, just as things got 'steamy.'

"I don't know what's going on, but I'm here for it," Austin said, an amused tone to his voice.