19.

Nova woke up with Rudy lazily holding her, he was still knocked out. Nova wasn't going to do anything today, she was staying home and pretending like her life wasn't a total mess yesterday.

She looked at a sleeping Rudy and decided that she would go back to sleep, sleeping today was a lot easier than dealing with the day. She also felt comfortable with him next to her, she felt secure and she hated it.

Bailey has told everyone what the plan was for the day, Cline and Chase made sure they got exactly what Rudy asked them to from the store, they wanted today to go as well as possible.

"Rudy's idea is so sweet," Cline said to Chase as they began to check out.

"I know, that guy is the sweetest, he just has to stop giving his kindness to the wrong people," Chase replied.

"You're right. I know it's too soon after their breakup, but this gives them a good shot at a chance with each other," Cline thought about how much she cared about both of them.

"It'll all work out, I know it," Chase assured his girlfriend.

"You're right," Cline nodded, riding on the cart as Chase pushed her, his heart swelling as he heard her carefree laughter. He didn't want to say it, but he knew she was the one.

Back at the apartment, Austin and Sarah were given the task of looking through the photo albums at her house. Sarah grabbed all of them and went into her room, she didn't want Shawn or Nova see what they were doing.

"I wish there was more I could do to help," Austin said, looking at the pictures.

"Trust me, Nova and Shawn will appreciate this," Sarah looked back at him.

"I know they will. I just wish I could magically help their pain, I know it's a lot on them and it's not fair," Austin sighed.

"You're so sweet, I hope you know," Sarah replied.

"I try. Oh man, this is too funny," he grabbed a picture of all three of them, Nova was standing beside her brother who had an entire bowl of spaghetti on his head, their mom look horrified.

"They were some of the funniest people I have ever met," Sarah looked longingly at a picture of their mom.

"You knew their mom?"

"Oh yeah, Nova and I have been friends since first grade. I lived with them for a while," Sarah thought about her time in foster care.

"Really why did you live with them?" Sarah wasn't like Nova, she was a closed, closed book. Austin had no idea that she was through her own absolute hell.

"Uh," she didn't know what to say. Austin caught into her body language and her face fell.

"Hey," he rested his hand on hers. "If you don't want to tell me, you don't have to, I know things are hard to talk about sometimes."

Sarah gave him a sad smile, he was so kind and understanding, "I was in foster care for a while, I would always run away to The Copper's house. I eventually got adopted by my mom and dad now, I was shocked because I was a little older and I assumed I would never have a home. Charlotte cared for me like her own. When she died, it felt like I lost a mom too, in a way."

Sarah was letting a few silent tears fall, she figured if she liked Austin, he should know. Austin pulled Sarah close to him, he needed to stop being so shy around her. "I'm so sorry, Sarah. I'm always here for you, if you ever want to talk about these things or anything bothering you."

She looked up at him and smiled, "Thank you. It's just a sad day all around, but this plan is going to brighten it. I'm here for you as well, if you ever need me."