"Uh-huh? Then cum again, one more time." I whimper as i feel her cold skin at my oversensitive lower's part. She dives her head deeper on my lower part, i squirm and moan uncontrollably as i climax again. She pulls away and staring at my weak state proudly, "see? Not rusty and dusty for ancient, right?" I chuckled weakly, "agree. We are, absolutely, doing this again and again." 

She wipes the thick cum off of her mouth, "yes, we are. Only if you agree to be the bottom."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was making breakfast when i hear loud banging on my door, i tie my silk robe before i walk up to open it. I open the door and see Diego with two daywalkers behind him, "is there any reason you banging my door in this early morning? Or you just want to speed your dead?" annoyed at him."Yeah, that's the thing. Klaus asked me to fetch you to compound as someone is scaring us, vampires, with bad mojo." 

He takes a paper out of her pocket pants and shows it to me, "Klaus told me to show this to you...... Listen, everyone is freaked out, man. We haven't had witches killing vampires in a long time. Marcel made sure of that. And Klaus, he asked us to walk straight toward death!"

A sacrificial magic sigil.

I snatch the paper from him, "this..." waving the tissue's paper in front of his face, "is more than dangerous. This means you, vampires, are screwed and doom." He seems paler in fright, "I'll swing by the compound later," i added, and about to close the door when he stops me. "Klaus, specifically, ask me to bring you to compound right now." I rolled my eyes, "I need to take a shower first, idiot!" slamming the door right in front of his face. 

I head toward the boy's room, I barge in and found him still sleeping like a baby. I use my magic to open all curtains and drag him out of bed, "wake up! Take a shower and time to learn how to dealing with supernatural's problems," i speak then leaving his room without waiting for his answer.

#Skip