Chapter 3

"CONTACT"

I watched as my dad held my mom while they dance. Their feet gliding across the floor like they were on ice. As the music stop,dad dipped mom.

Their breathes as steady as they can be. They both watch each other with such passion that you know for sure that they were in love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Victoria"

I jumped alittle still noticing Mr.Dec holding me tightly to his chest. I pushed myself off of him as fast as I can.

"Um, Sorry" I looked at him then glare away before any eye contact can happen

" It's okay. "

He said with a little chuckle at the end.

Slowly backing into the circle where there was space. The kids around looked at me like I was some horrible murderer.

Some whispering, others laughing.

Yes I do like the attention, but not in the way where I felt like I'm being bullied.

"Alright, Since our new student Victoria is all better." He said with such relief like I almost died.

" Why, don't we get her to come inside the circle and tell us a little about herself."

I felt my stomach drop. As i heard the sound of Mr. Dec.

"me? "

Of course me. What the hell am I talking about?

I looked at him with shock

" Yes, you. Come class encourage her. Victoria, Victoria -" he began chanting.

The other kids just stood there not even a sound was made.

"Come on class, we are a team and we should always encourage your teammates, and Victoria is now your teammate -"

RINGGGGGGGGG!

All of a sudden I was brushed by at least 20 kids at once everyone rushing to the door.

"Okay class, Tomorrow we will pick up where we left." Mr. Dec yelled over the noise
over the 20 kids all talking and rushing out the class, while heading over to his desk.

"Hey you."

I turned around to seeing a group of girls standing in front of me.

All of them wearing cheer uniforms. I felt like I was in some kind of movie just standing here watching these girls in the uniform.

Just by the way they were all standing there with their arms crossed, and how they were chewing their gums. Was all signs something bad was gonna happen and I was ready for it.

I began to tighten up my wrist ready to swing first.

"Back off he's mine."

My eyes darted to the girl with light brown shoulder length hair.

"Are you talking to me, and what man? "

I began approaching her, sizing her up just to bit.

For sure I wanna show that I ain't afraid of no skinny ass white girl.

"Mr.Dec, is mine."

Without anything else said, her hair was whipped in front of my face. Than off she went with her stupid lookalikes followed behind her.

"Wait,what?"

Me and Mr.Dec just wrong. What's wrong with these kids in this schools.

First I get picked on, while I'm on my way to school. Now inside school I'm being confronted about backing off someone's man.