Chapter 22

"BLACKMAIL BLACK MALE"
My eyes widen and my body straighten up. As his voice echoed in the cafe.

Again I glanced back over at Jason, who was as straight as an arrow. His eyebrows raised and a smirked appeared on his face.

My head began to pound as if it has its own heart beat. Tilting my head to the right to ease the pounding, still looking at Jason for at least the slightest movement.

But nothing.

"Um, Hello? Are you fucking crazy? Why are you with her ?"

I faced them once again.

Of course the only one who had to be running his mouth like that was Zach.

His face just filled with rage and his stance all ready to pounce at us as if we were some kind of prey.

Leader of the pack was written all over his face, which immediately gave me flashbacks of what Luke and him did to me.

FUCKING ZACH IS THE ONE WHO IS DOING ALL THIS SHIT!

I handed Jason his phone politely.

Then took off full speed towards him, I threw my French Vanilla right at his face and my bagel went flying behind it. No questions, I leaped into the air and landed right on top of him.

My hand lifted ready to rip his face apart!

Instantly I froze.

My body went ice cold.

I looked down and there Zach was coving his eyes dranced in tea.

Without thinking I leaned over near his face.

"I know it's you. Don't think I don't know it's fucking you who is texting Jason all this stupid ass shit trying to blackmail him. Using ME! Well guess what Mr.Perfect, you messed with the wrong motherfucking black girl." I whispered in his ears.

Then swiftly I was grabbed by both arms and pulled up off of him.

I looked towards both my sides and there Mia and Tiffany were.

"Come on Victoria, I think you need some air right now." Mia said pulling me through the crowd of Zach's group of morons and out the cafe doors.

Jason's POV

What in God's name just happened ?

I bit my lip down trying to hold in the laugh I just wanted to blurt out.

There was shit everywhere, the cafe was filled with whispers and stares.

I shifted my body to the nearest table and sat down on it.

As soon as I rested down my crutches, my phone instantly vibrated.

There another notification.

"LOL! What a scene Ms. Victoria. But if she thinks it's your brother Zach talking. Tell her she's wrong."

My body tensed up at the message, I lifted my head slowly, gazing around the cafe. Hoping I'll at lease figure out who it is.

But of course still nobody. Strangely something in me, just felt like it was Zach and the rest of them.

I placed my phone down on the table.

"WHAT THE FUCK JASON?" Zach's voice filled the room.

I kept my attention to my blank phone screen, without even moving.

Honestly I already know what was about to happen, and really I'm not about to fight my brother for all this shit.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING HEAR ME?" He said will pulling my shoulder back, making me turn my body to him.

BLACK (BWWM) *ON HOLD*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara