Chapter 9

"SORRY NOT SORRY"

Laying in bed with him felt so right. Just the way his hands felt upon my arm gave me butterflies.

His heartbeat upon my back match mine as we both layed still.

Oh how I loved him. His dark body blending with mine.

Just thinking of him being inside of me, made me couldn't wait anymore.

I quickly flipped myself over on top of him looking him right in the face. A smile began to form from his lips.

"I'm ready" I whispered, hoping it'll make this moment calming.

Suddenly his smile quickly disappeared.

"Before we do this, I have something to say"
His voice cracked a little.

I pulled myself off of him onto the side of the bed. I watch him adjust himself by sitting up.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this." He said turning his face the other way.

My heart started to race, and my hands began to sweat. I try my best to make a respone but a heavy lump began to weigh my voice down.

I looked him in the face, trying my best not to get the answer I pray I'll never in my life get.

"I'm so sorry Victoria! I had sex with Shanyla ONCE, and she is having my kid."

My heart dropped to the bottom of my body.

My fucking best friend is pregnant for my boyfriend. The guy who I was going give my all to.

Tears began to fill my eyes.

"Get out."  I said to him. Im just done with boys.

"But Victo-"

Before he could say anything, my fist was already connected to his jaw.

"GET THE FUCK OUT " I yelled.

Within seconds he grab his stuff and was out my room.

FUCK THIS SHIT! I just wanna kill myself.

I ran to the washroom and pull open a draw and found my razor blade.

I sat on the toliet and lightly slide the blade over my wrist.

I watch my blood slowly gush out dripping down on my bathroom mat.

My eyes began to get heavy and my limbs began get weak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Darling, don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. You know if you dont want me to know where you live. I'll just drop you off at school. I got to go there anyways. I have a class last period." said Mr.Dec

I'm m riding in Mr.Dec, my drama teacher's car.

No words can leave my mouth. I just sat there staring at him.
Wait why the fuck am I in his car in the first place.

Hold up he thought I was cute. HE IS MY DAMN TEACHER. He is fucking his students lowkey maybe that's why all these girl bow down to him in class.

Ew, he maybe thinks I want his DICK.

My heart started to race thinking of all the wrong things that can happen in this moment.

I dont wanna be in here with him. I dont know him like that.