Chapter 10

"DARK"

I'm done with all this fuck boy shit. I tried to keep him lowkey, but now he is just crazy.

I don't go for black guys but it just happen it all started when I saw him on the other team at a ball game which his school played against my school. I didn't really think it'll be anything.

He was just good looking and it was like a little kid crush thing going on. Then all of a suddenly we got each other numbers. A couple weeks later, we went on our first date. Which went very well to the point I thought he could be the one.

Upcoming week I find out he still has a girlfriend and they been going strong for a year straight. My heart dropped. He lied to me about everything.

He told I'm beautiful, that I'm the one. He even admit he loved me.

I instantly cut him out my life, no matter how much he beg for a second chance.

And the fool I am I agreed to give him a chance. But a chance to go on as JUST friends.

Still he wanted it to be more then that, even after what I just been through with him.

Then I knew I just had to call it off. Guys really can play with a girls heart and I did not want to be that girl.

~~~~

5 months later.

Here I am sitting infront of Trent's close friend Davian at Wendy's.

I stared at Davian waiting for an answer to why he asked me to come here.

He smirked alittle, which made me heat up.

"Trent asked me to come and talk to you, and I agreed because he promise me a new pair of jays. So why not free jays how can I say no" he chuckled at me.

WTF ? Is this dude forreal ? How waste can this guy get.

I have no time for all this BS.

"So what do you want to tell me now?" I snap at him , which caused him to jump alittle

"He wants to know if you and him can get back together."

The fuck I look like?
Even though we were never a thing, my heart began racing in the fact he sent his bro to talk to me about this.

I pick up my backpack and left without a reply and headed out the nearest exit of Wendys.

Right when I hit outside I pulled out my phone and dial up his number.

Within the first ring he picked up. His voice cracking as he said Hello.

"Like seriously leave me alone, you need to stop telling your friend about me, stop talking about me, thinking about me. JUST STOP WITH EVERYTHING. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, YOUR SO FUCKING ANNOYING!"

My blood was boiling after I told him everything.

There was a silence for a while, like he was thinking of something to say back.

"Arden, im sor-"

Im done. I hunged up the phone.

I quickly dial Luke's number and waited for an answer.