Chapter 6

"CAN WE BE FRIENDS?"

Now I'm stuck with two sets of eyes staring at me waiting for me to make a move.

Suddenly the door flew open, and in rushed a middle age women followed behind.

"Mr.Willams! sorry, but there is a fight happening on the second floor near the libary and they need you there." Right back out one of the head office workers went out the door.

"Oh no who is it now?" The words filled the silent room as he grabs his keys out his pocket.

"Arden-" and out rushes Mr.Williams out the room.

"You two stay here till I come back, and Victoria hands to yourself." He yells back and slams the door behind him.

I moved back to the door and reach for the doorknob to go open the door and the handle doesn't even make the slightest move.

Yep I'm locked in the room with the girl who punched me.

I stared at her as she stared right back, I never imagined a colour girl to be this different.

Different in a good way I guess.

Her skin so evenly toned -

"Why are you looking at me like that"

I looked focused back at her, she was looking at me with such a haterd glance I just wanted to randomly disappear.

Shit what should I say

I looked away and just stared at the door.

Once again I grabbed the doorknob to draw my attention away from her. I probably yanked on the handle like hundred times and still no bulg.

"Can't you get the point, we are both locked in." She said still staring at me in the way she did before.

Finally I just gave up and let go of the handle then turned my body to be completely facing her. All of a sudden a instant pain shocked me through my whole eye.

Quickly I grabbed the seat next Victoria, which will ease the heaviness of my legs which suddenly became weak.

It's not like there was a choice for a seat to take to begin with.

As soon as I sat down I put my head back on the wall and closed my eyes, hoping it will help with the burning pain from the light.

"Are you good?" She whisper to me with a sigh after.

I nodded my head yes trying to hold back any conversation that would begin. Because for sure I don't want my friends to know i've been chatting up a strom with this black girl.

Before I can even take a breathe of relif in brust my angry baseball coach. Only God knows how he was able to open the door with no key.

"Jason, What the hell happen to you? How are you going to see to pratice for baseball?" He says staring me down.

I opened my eyes kept my gaze at his crinkled forehead trying not to give him eye contact which I never did.

"And you. Don't feel like since your the new black girl and you uncle is the princple that you'll get away what you did to my star player" he said with such anger .

My eyes darted to his same direction, Victoria.

My face began to burn with anger, just hearing those very same words repeat in my head.

I just couldn't believe how he even say that? It made me get twice as angry as he maybe is.

"DAD, how dare you-"