Chapter 2

"HATE MONDAY MORNINGS"

Victoria's POV

I tried my best to speed walked to this new school. All I could remember was going through a couple back streets. Than following a few kids that seem to be walking there to.

I started to slow my pace down, cause I knew if I walked up to close to them. They would think I was some awkward black girl following them or even plotting to rob them or something like that.

So I pulled out my crusty little slide phone and pretend like I was texting someone even thou I have no one to talk to.

Then bam !

My whole body was connected into this huge solid figure and I was on the ground.

"Oucch?" I grummbled out loud.

I glance up to seeing a whole bunch of white kids standing above me.

"Ha, Good one Luke, this dirty looking girl deserves it."

I turned my head to the only brown guy who say it.

"Excuse you, who are you calling dirty looking girl?" I said as I quickly stood up and dust off my pants.

I saw in the corner of my eye the guy who it seem that I ran into, laughing his ass off.

My sight quickly set on him.

"And you!" I pointed directly at that kid name Luke.

"Why did you push me, I walked into you by accident." I harshly spazzed out at him.

I watch as his face wrinkled up as a shock to what I said, as if he never heard anything like that before.

"Chill ugly monkey ! I dont want to call the zookeeper to come and pick you up." he said with a smirk upon his face.

I was done with it! I don't wanna cause no problems , so I pushed my way through the laughing idiots and kept on walking.

Thank god I was able to see the school at the very end of the street cause honestly the mood I was in at the moment. If I never found it I would have just gave up and went back home.

The closer I got to school I was mind blown of how big it was. I stood up in front of the school and admire the structure of it.

"Hey."

My eyes quickly spot my uncle standing at the main doors.

I walked over to welcome him. He pulled me into a huge hug, and I hugged him right back.

I glance around to seeing other people around us giggling at the fact I was hugging the principle of the school.

"Oh my, look at you. You've grown so big, last time I saw you-you were just a little thing down ther-" my mind slowly began drifting away as I took in the school again.

I grinned a little trying not to cause any scene and to show that I wasn't paying attention.

"Hi Mr, I see we have a new student!"

I turned around to seeing that stupid kid, Luke again.

"Oh yes, Luke perfect person to help show my niece around the school." My body froze at the very words that came out my Uncle's mouth.

My heart almost skipped a beat. Are you kidding me, this kid would be the last person I would want to be caught dead walking down a hallway with.

"Oh! Your niece?" A smirked appear on his face, which made me when wanna smack him.